Chapter Five *Georgia's pov*

"That was an excellent hit up, you have improved so much Georgia" says my Coach

"Thanks Brad, so have you gotten the results from the competition?"

"Yes actually...you won!!!"

"Really?"

"Yes! So you better go home and pack your bags because we are leaving tonight, Jayden and I will pick you up at 9:00pm"

"Tonight! You could've told me earlier"

"I just found out 30 minutes ago!"

"Ok I'll see you soon"

"Bye"

I'm going to London tonight, yesss! I get to train with Heather Watson and Andy Murray's brother. Both English tennis players.

I jump into Jayden's car (my trainer) then we make our way to the airport. I take a ton of time-lapses on the way, while listening to Mayday Parade.

"British airways flight to London, BA0016 is boarding at gate 5"

All the flights added up to 26 hours of flying, but we're finally here. We go to the hotel and I drop of my bags before catching an uber to Cara's place, I wasn't even sure if she was there, but anyway I wanted to surprise her if she was.

As I go to knock on the door, it opens and I nearly punch Nat in the face.

"Haha sorry, I went to knock but the door opened"

"That's alright, who are you exactly?"

"I'm Georgia, I'm here to see Cara"

"How do you know her?"

"It's a long story"

"Well how do I know you're not some random?"

"CARA!!" I yell out

"Ahh! Omfg what are you doing here? Come and give me a hug" Cara squeals running to the door

"Um yeah I'm just gonna go" Nat says and closes the door.

I go to wrap my hands around her but instead she pulls me in and we kiss.

"Stop. Stop. Stop" I say pushing her away "I'm not here to make out with you, I'm here to see how you are and catch up, besides I'm not even single"

"You're still dating Ava?"

"Yeah, do you have a problem with that?"

"No..." "Yes yes I do. I'm breaking up with Nat tonight, I want to date you"

"Why are you breaking up with him?"

"I don't love him anymore. He's always going on about Halston, you know Lacey from paper towns. He's literally watched every one of her interviews on YouTube, replies to all her tweets, checks her Instagram everyday, and I'm sick of it, he's probably off to see her now, I wouldn't be surprised" she starts attempting to light a cigarette

"Umm please don't"

"Sorry I forgot you hated smoking, I'll have a beer instead"

"I think you've drunk enough alcohol for your whole lifetime"

"Yes mother. Jeez I can't do anything"

"Ok whatever, back to the breakup. They're just good friends, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about"

"Well I don't love him anyway. Can we kiss again?"

"No!"

"Oh cmon G, just for a bit I've missed you" she wraps her arms around my waist, her head against my chest

"I can't"

"Do you really love Ava? When was the last time you spoke to her?"

"Umm.. like a month ago. I love her"

"Georgia! She's probs banging Dash or making out with Whitney! She's in college, partying, having a good time, she's probs cheating on you" she pulls away

"She wouldn't do that"

"And what makes you so sure?"

"well.. yeah I guess you're right. She actually cheated on me with Thanasi after he won the Aus Open, but we were all wasted"

"You need to call her and sort shit out, see if she even wants to be in a relationship with you"

"I have to go, I can't stand here and listen to you try and make break up with her"

"I won't anymore, just one more kiss, please Georgia"

"No" I turn around to leave, but she spins me around and pulls me in to kiss her. I push her away, using my lovely toned arms thanks to tennis 😏 but she rugby tackles me onto the couch. She lies on top of me, holds me down and starts kissing me. I try to break free, but she was holding me in a way that I couldn't get out. So I give up. She releases her grip and pulls her top off, I quickly get up before she held me down again.

"Cara I have to go"

"Georgia please" she starts sobbing "I love you"

"I'll see you around"

"Wait" she runs over and gives me one last hug and kiss. "When will I see you again?"

"Tomorrow? Maybe"

"I can tell you all about the break up"

"Don't break up with him, talk to him about it. Also we need to talk about your little incident with Miley."

"Then why don't you stay"

"No. No I can't, bye"

"I love you Georgia" "Say it back to me..please"

I give in, because it was true.. "I love you too" a massive grin spreads across her face

"I knew you'd say it back"

I quickly leave before anything else happens. I had to call Ava and sort things out.