Chapter Twelve *Georgia's pov*

I'm going home. The night Cara left I booked a trip to Melbourne for a week. I'd stay longer but my training in London resumes after I get back.

I lock up the house and drive to the airport yet again, this time even earlier in the morning. I park the car in the long term parking and make my way into the airport, rolling my suitcase and my Burberry - I mean Cara's Burberry bag on my back. I'm sure she won't mind me using it ...

After 3 flights I arrive in Melbourne really late at night, so I jump in a cab and go to Jamie's house.

I ring the doorbell and call out "Jamie its Georgia!"

"OMFG what a surprise! Long time no see"

"Yeah it's been awhile, mind if I crash here tonight?"

"Nah that's fine, come in"

"So how are you?"

"Bloody exhausted! I've pretty much lost contact with everyone because of this stupid Medical course I'm doing, it's so hard!"

"Yeah I'm sure it is!"

"So how's Ava or Cara? Whoever the hell your dating?"

"I broke up with Ava, she was cheating on me with Dash... so you know that sucks"

"Ouch..sorry to hear that, so what have you been up to?"

"I'm aiming to play in the tennis grand slams next year, so as preparation I've been training in London. So I've been living with Cara, and I think we're an item but we haven't exactly made it 'official'"

"That's so exciting! Did Cara come to Melbourne?"

"Nup, she's gone to America for 2 months to shoot Looking for Alaska"

"Oh ok"

"So when's the last time you've spoken to Laura?"

"Months ago. I don't even know where she's living anymore, her parents didn't accept her being bi so she got kicked out. She had a boyfriend for a while but stuffed it up, she ended up hooking up with his sister, resulting in them breaking up... so yeah I don't know what's going on with her"

She said that all whilst looking at her hands, I think she knew more than what she was telling me.

"Are you sure that's all you know?"

"Yeahh why?"

"You look suspicious"

"Well I don't know anything else"

"Really?" I nudge her arm, trying to get it out of her.

"She loves you Georgia"

I get a such a shock I spit the caramel hot chocolate Jamie made me all over the dining table.

"Sorry I'll clean that up"

I get up and wet a whole lot of paper towel. Well that was so unexpected wth, plot twist much.

I clean up the table and sit back down.

"Yeah so as I was saying, Laura loves you Georgia. The amount of times I've caught her just staring at you, that sounds so creepy, I mean as in a cute way, like when you would have a crush on someone in primary school. So when you were kissing Cara when we were away, she wouldn't be jealous of you, she'd be jealous of Cara."

"Well why didn't she tell me?"

"She was too embarrassed"

"How long have you known?"

"Since the start of year 12, when she first started having feelings for you. She thought you liked her too because.. I don't know, I guess you'd always hug her and as you know she was obsessed with the show Faking it, which like made her have hope you liked her, like how Amy liked Karma"