Chapter Fourteen *Georgia's pov*

I wake up facing Laura and thinking she was Cara I lean in to kiss her, before quickly stopping myself realising who it actually was.

"You were about to kiss me" Laura says grinning.

"I thought you were Cara"

I get up and have a shower, then put on a v-neck tshirt and grey trackies, dry and straighten my hair then go back to the guest room to get my phone, it was going off all night with texts and missed calls from Cara.

I think Laura went back to sleep so I get my phone and stay in the bedroom to call her.

Cara: "babeeee why didn't you answer me ages ago!"

Me: "umm maybe because I was sleeping..I'm in Melbourne remember? I texted you before I boarded the plane"

Cara: "oh yeah, sorry!"

Me: "Have you started filming?"

Cara: "Yeah but only Nat's scenes"

Me: "How are you and Nat?"

Cara: "Fine actually, we've always been better off as friends"

Me: "That's good"

As I say that I feel two arms wrap around my waist, I turn around, surprise surprise it's Laura. I try to get her off me but she wouldn't let go.

"Omg F off!" I say under my breath

Cara: "Who are talking to?"

Me: "Sorry Laura is being an ass"

Cara: "Ok well I have to go, John is calling me"

Me: "Call me later, I love you"

Cara: "Love you too G"

Laura lets go as I hang up and walks out of the room, I follow her and sit at the dining table where Jamie had made a stack of waffles and coffee.

"Wow look at this, nice! Haven't had a breakfast that doesn't consist of cereal since Christmas...." Laura says

"Thanks Jamie"

"No worries guys"

"Oh no, umm I'll be back need to call in sick to work"

"Where do you work Laura?" I ask

"The Rebel sport near my house, part time sales person, part time business management bs in the office, and before you ask, no I didn't do a course, before I got kicked out of home my brother taught be how to use the system and convinced them that I was good enough to take over his job when he got upgraded to store manager"

We eat breakfast and do all the dishes in silence.

"Guys wait, before the two of you go off and have showers or whatever we need to have a talk" I say, they sit back down. "Laura what's going on? and don't say nothing's wrong because we all know that's a load of bs"

"Ugh fine. I'm depressed. Ok, happy now?"

We both just stare at her not knowing what to say.

"I'm Greek, my family has always been such a massive part of my life, family is always first. Now that I told everyone I was bi, I've been kicked out, the only family member I talk to is my brother and that's only about work. I'm living in a share house which is dangerous af. I don't own anything expensive asides my phone and the dollar value of all the free clothes I get from work, Nike, Adidas etc. which often gets stolen anyway. I'm in love with one of my best friends who has a girlfriend and every time I try to forget about those feelings, I become even more depressed. I try to hide it by getting high"

"I'm so sorry Laura, I didn't realise how bad it was affecting you"

"Sorry to hear that Lau" Jamie says

I wipe Laura's tears away and give a massive hug, I felt so bad even though I technically haven't done anything wrong. She loves me but I'm with Cara, wtf am I suppose to do?

I let go and pull her in for a kiss, caressing her face, she tasted sweet like maple syrup. I pull away quickly and run to the guest room, slamming the door shut. WHY DID I DO THAT?!!! Tears come gushing out of my eyes.

"Georgia it's not your fault" Laura says trying to comfort me as she walks into the room.

"It is, I'm so sorry Laura I didn't mean to lead you on like that, I'm sorry"

"It's ok I know you love Cara, I should be the one apologising, I should back off a bit"

"I miss her"

She sits next to me on the ground and puts her arm around me.