Chapter Nineteen *Emma's pov*

I sat next to Georgia in the limo and rest my head on her shoulder whilst on my phone. I get a snapchat from Jay of him and his girlfriend Casey, I'm so jealous of their relationship, I'm sick of being alone.

I show Georgia the snapchat, then we kind of just stared awkwardly at each other, my mind was racing, I had to test if I loved G in that way or just as a sister. I lean forward and kiss her soft lips, she doesn't kiss back at first and I knew it was wrong and that I should pull away, but I didn't because she starts kissing me back. She caresses my face which makes me flinch, I pull away.

"That was wrong on so many levels, I'm so sorry" I apologise

"It's fine, it's both our fault...but you're such a good kisser by the way" she replies

"Thanks, you're not to bad yourself" I say blushing

"Hey have you got your eyes on Nat Wolff? He's single again" Georgia says nudging my arm

"yeah, I'll give him some time first"

"Sounds good, I mean he has only been single since last night"

Him and Halston broke up last night, on Christmas Eve.

We sit in silence for about 5 minutes before Georgia starts a conversation.

"So why exactly did you kiss me?"

"I had to see whether I loved you as a sister or you know in that way, that sounds so weird when I say it out loud"

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"In what way do you love me?"

"Umm.. even though that kiss was pretty good, definitely as a sister"

"Ok good, coz I don't you having feelings for me, that would've have made things hella weird"