Chapter Seventeen *Georgia's pov*

After a successful two months of filming LFA, Cara is finally back from the U.S. I did go and visit her for a week but as I've mentioned earlier, I had to get back to training.

Last night we had dinner at the restaurant at the hotel that I've been to with Laura and Jamie on our trip months ago, and since it's so good I thought I'd take Cara here. As we're sitting down, chatting and having a lovely meal I see Ava and Laura walk through the doors and towards me.

"Hey guys how are you?" Ava asks

"What are you doing in London?" I snap back

"Having a holiday, you got a problem with that?"

"No, no I don't"

"Anyway nice seeing you" Laura says kissing me on the cheek

"Really?"

"What? I've missed you"

"F off Laura, stop trying to cause unnecessary drama for attention, she's my girlfriend and I don't want you hanging around like a... a... fly or a bad smell!" Cara says

"F you Cara, you think you're so good because of your fame, well guess what? You're not even pretty you look a cow's arse"

"Laura please leave" I say standing up

"Only if you dump her"

"Don't try and blackmail me into doing that you hoe. Ava please take her away"

"C'mon Laura lets go you're being a bitch, you obviously don't even want to be with me, you're only dating me in an attempt to piss of Georgia"

"How dare you suggest such a thing"

The two of them walk out of the restaurant, Laura flipping the bird at me.

"Don't listen to her she's f'ked up"

"Wasn't she like your best friend?"

"One of. Not anymore. She kissed me without my permission when I was staying at Jamie's"

"You never told me about that!"

"Yeah well I thought it didn't matter, I didn't have any say in it, and not until you calling me your girlfriend 3minutes ago, we've never actually even been an 'item'"

"You still should've told me"

"Why?"

"Because it's the right thing to do"

"Anyway let's carry on with dinner"

"I'm not hungry anymore, I think I'm just going to go home, I'm taking the car, catch a cab home" she gets up and leaves

I finish my dinner, pay for it and see Laura and Ava walking through the foyer to the lift, I try to avoid eye contact and start running away, but they notice me and each grab one of my arms and pull me up to their room.

"Let go of me!"

"Laura and I want to have a talk with you"

When we get in the room they tie me to a chair, enabling me to move my arms or legs. I put up a fight leaving Laura with a developing black eye, but the two of them were to strong.

"Before we continue if you tell anyone what we are about to do we will bare handedly strangle Cara and your family" Laura says

"You can't do that!"

"Well we can, what are you going to do about it? I mean it's not like you can punch me or kick me" they both start laughing hysterically

"Whatever, just get this over with"

Laura strips down to nothing and sits on top of me.

"I can't do this, Laura I feel so uncomfortable, I don't want to see you naked"

"You don't have a choice, unless you break up with Cara, oh and btw it's not like we're going to tell her, it's just between the three of us"

"Well there's so way I'm doing that"

She starts kissing me, at first I didn't kiss back but then I thought maybe if I kiss her back and properly she'd get off me quicker, so I kissed her back and it was actually such a good kiss. Then she got off and Ava kissed me, not going to lie I missed her a bit, she's honestly one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. After a while they untied me.

"Remember what I said" Laura says

"Yes yes I remember. See ya Ava, I miss you. We should catch up some time, as friends though of course" I give her the biggest hug, kiss her on the cheek and leave.

"Yeah sure" I hear her say as I walked out