chapter 12.

Andy met us through Claire .He joined us from the first day of college. Being with him was like, adjusting to a warm breezy climate. I met Clair when I was 15, she was my neighbour, and then she shifted to New Orleans, but she came back for college, and guess what? To our own Xavier high.
Madison was this girl , I met in a pub, When I saw her the first time I saw this bad-ass girl who had, mess-with-me-and-I-will-break-your-ass, aura around her.
I had been there to cry my eyes out, as I saw Daren and Carmen making out.
" King Andy to Eliza, hello?" said Andy snapping me out from my sweet memories.
"Yeah guys, what are we going to do?" I asked again. And Cole came in getting a wheel chair for me.
"Hop on" He smirked.
***
"We are going to regret doing this" I said, when I got to know what we were going to do.
"OH miss goody-two-shoes, loosen up." Said Andy.
I huffed.
" 1 2 3, GO" Cole said and I and Andy followed him. Actually Andy followed him as he was dragging my wheel chair for me.
Cole went ahead and switched off the lights of the reception area, where the grumpy receptionist was peacefully sleeping.
Aww I feel bad for her.
And that's when Andy entered.
"OH MY GOD!! HELP ME! HELP ME!" Andy acted as if he got a panic attack, the receptionist snapped out from her sleep.
"THIS HOSPITAL IS HAUNTED!! SAVE ME!" he continued.
"W-what are you talking about?" the receptionist asked, bewildered.
"LOOK!!" he screamed.
Okay now it was my turn.
At the same time Cole started to flip the lights of the reception area,
The lights started to go on and off, giving us a haunted atmosphere.
And there I came. With all my hair sprawled on my face and my hands limping down lifelessly.
"AAAHHHH!!!" the receptionist screamed and fell off her chair. Her face ! oh my god !
And I busted off laughing, and was soon joined by Andy who was on the floor ignoring the glare of the receptionist. Soon Cole came out from his hiding, and joined us.
Whoa, is this what scaring the shit out of people?
"It so is" said Cole. I had said that out loud.
And another round of laughter began.
**********
"Yes, yes we are extremely sorry; of course this wouldn't happen again." Said the person in rescue.
After the security left, Daren snapped his head towards us.
And I looked down, so did Andy and Cole.
We shared a gaze,
and we started laughing all over again.
"Really guys!!__It's a hospital" Daren tried to glare between his laughs.
"That's what I said!!" I replied.
"A hospital would be the last place you'll would have been thrown out from" Daren chuckled.
"Are you going to give us a detention now?" Cole asked.
"No, I'm just going to tell this to Claire and Madison." He smiled.
"ha! Good luck guys" I teased.
Andy gave me a tight smile, with a glare. And I just saw them giggling to myself.
Of course, everyone is scared of Claire.
*******
"You guys did WHAT ?! ANDY they would have thrown you out at mid night!"
This was Claire over-reacting.
"um-Cole? Please just let me know in-case you decide to grow-up any day"
Here comes Maddy's sarcasm.
"Eliza! You could've been the wise one"
"I agree"
Okay that was for me.
I sighed,
"You know Claire, I did enjoy it, I am planning to join them, how about a trio guys?" I asked Andy and Cole.
"Of course!"
"yeah man!"
"Claire see!!, they still want to do a repeat of last night, all your lecture has gone deaf!!" I pretended to gasp.
"YOU !" Andy and Coles faces were worth capturing, I'm sure they would have killed me by now.
We all busted off laughing. And Madison did take a picture of their '5 seconds of shocked state'.
"Eliza, there is someone who has come to see you." Alex said.
"yeah, who?"
"Carmen." He said.
My eyes widened. Why would she come to see me?
I nodded, telling Alex to bring her in.
when she came in, everyone left, I guess no one could actually bare the hatred in the small hospital room.
"I hope you are better, You have to know the truth, Eliza." She started.
My eyes widened as she told me about what her role was in my destruction, and how was that person related to her. I couldn't hate her more for what she has done, but I'm also happy, she could have easily lied, But she chose to help.
"It's fine" was all I could say.
"Carmen." I said, when she was about to leave.
"yeah?"
"Why did you cheat on Daren, again?" It was a shot in the dark, but I knew that phone call, it was not from that guy.
When her eyes widened, I knew I nailed it.
"I knew you love Daren." She said.
Obvious much?
I nodded to that.
It was clear why she wanted to do that. But I'm happy she is out of our lives for good.
After she left, Madison entered.
"I knew she was a bitch, you should've accepted my plan of exposing her off rather" she said.
Always the Bad-ass.
And then she hugged me.
It was better here, with the people who love me, care for me. I realized I could never seek happiness living alone, holeing up in my bubble. You always need someone. If that someone is your love, husband, sister, family or anybody.
for me ?
It was them, All of them.
And I couldn't get any better.

*********************************************************************************

A/N: 

Aww, why do I feel like I'm ending this book ?

but no, there are lot many turns and fun to come.
I have my boards this year, and I have to study literal hard.
So I guess I'll be giving You'll much slower updates.

So guys, be my motivation,

and please

VOTE

COMMENT.

tell me about your opinions for this book.

I write because I love writing, and I would really love it if you'll tell me where I went wrong,
or at least how the chapter was.

the goal is still 100 votes.

 Xx khush xX.

**********************************************************************************************