EPILOGUE.

MADISON POV:

I looked in the mirror, a girl with dark hair, tough muscles stared back at me, with twinkling eyes. Was I blushing? My eyes widened, I never blush. My eyes trailed down to my engagement ring. A gold band studded with real diamonds, simple and unique. How did I ever get so lucky?
I still remember the day when Cole proposed me, I fainted. Like literally. I found my cheeks flush at that memory. Way to be the badass. I accepted the ring from him in a hospital, that's where we got engaged, in a fucking hospital.
But not all stories are romantic you know, some are just imperfect. And I'm perfectly okay about it.
"Maddy where are you?!" Came Eliza's voice.

 She was our little fighter, now turned into a beautiful strong woman. If I wouldn't be straight, I would consider marring Eliza over Cole any day.

Just kidding.

She came in wearing a black cocktail dress, her engagement ring shinning on her finger, and she gave me look of adoration.
"Yeah I know I look amazing, but if you come wearing that, I don't think anybody is going to look at me anyway." I rolled my eyes.
Eliza chuckled.
"No, nobody is going even try to turn their eyes from you, you look dazzling." She said.
I know you people are confused.
It's mine and Eliza's pre-wedding dinner. Yeah you'll heard right.
We are getting married in 2 days.

"Guys! Are you both ready....WOAH!" Claire entered and her jaws hit the floor.
"You both look stunning!!!!" She squealed.
We smiled and made our way outside.
Whatever happened to us in the past, did not shake our friendship at all. I thought we would all fall apart, and get busy, but we didn't.
That day, when we were kidnapped, Cole promised me to keep me safe, he promised me to love me till the end. Alex saved us, If not for him to come and untie us, and carry me outside, we would never have made it out  alive. He did it on the cost of saving Eliza. He says he knew Konstantin wouldn't hurt Eliza... but could we trust anyone back then?
It took many years for Eliza to accept it, that it was Daren who was behind it. That traitor. It took years to come on terms that she actually killed him.
But we all somehow managed it together. I have no fucking clue how, but we did.
When Cole proposed me, it turned out that Alex proposed Eliza just a day after, When they were on their trip to France. So we decided to get married together, just as we imagined when we were 10 years old.
"hey maddy! You know when I get married, we will decorate the whole church with orchids!!" She said excitedly!
"I don't want to get married, that is such a waste of time." I fussed
"No you will!, We will marry together, in one church! With orchids and white roses, your favourite! We will be best friends forever!" She said dreamily.
I rolled my eyes, she was such a princess.
"Okay! Only if you let me choose who you will marry, I want a prince charming for you." I said.
"deal." She smiled.

"Earth to Madison!" I heard Eliza snap her fingers in front of my eyes, and I rolled my eyes.
"Just thinking about, how we promised each other to marry together." I muttered.
A small smile crept up her face and she nodded.
"Orchids and white roses." She smiled.
"Best friends forever." I said. We made our way outside, where both of our to-be husbands were standing, smiling like goofs.
My world stopped as I locked my eyes with Cole, and I saw an emotion of content in Alex's eyes, when his landed on Eliza.
He truly loved her with all he had.
We made our way inside the hall, everyone clapping and cheering for us. Muttering congratulations and all happy wishes.
I saw Andy and Claire waving at us, and Konstantin and Mr. Spears, toasting their drinks towards us.
"You look stunning tonight" Cole whispered.
"You look great too" I smiled.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Eliza hug Konstantin and Justin with tears of joy in her eyes.
We all managed...somehow.

we rose our glasses at each other, and said for the millionth time, our only mantra,
"Forever or never"
Everyone smiled, and that's how the storm passed, we grew up the hard way, so what?
We found the meaning of true relations, sacred bonds, family and friends. We found something so irreplaceable and so pure.
It was all worth it after all.
The pain, the fear.
Eliza has a family now, her life is finally complete, and maybe in all this, we all felt completed.
We felt together.

***************************************************

THE END.

So thanks again everyone!

My first complete book..

Im not going to say much.. 
but you'll can expect bonus chapters in the future...
If you'll want any chapters, (That you'll must have imagined about any character) let me know, Ill make up one chapter on it and publish it!

As for Im going to start a new book in the near future, Im sure you'll are going to love it!

So stay tuned, and follow me to get further details! 

Xx Khush xX

***************************************************