Chapter 21.

A/N: Hey Guys!! 

          Happy Navratri to all my Indian friends!

          So I'll be giving you'll 2 updates, till Sunday. and then 

          I'll update after 31st October. Because I've got my Exams.

This chapter is dedicated to Sid_Alia lover. Thank you so much!

ENJOY.

What did I just do?

 I sat there in my car, driving blindly to any road I could see. I shouldn't have said what I said. I feel terrible. I know Darren mom is a really soft topic for him, And why did I even blame the oblivious, I mean that night was suppose to happen anyway, if not that night then some other, no one could stop it.

When I passed a set of trees, I realised exactly where I was leading. I'd come on the back of the city, on the hill, where I used to come with my mom, and she used to tell me all these amazing stories, fables and we used to sing to each other, and have cheese sandwiches.

I parked my car, and climbed the hill, stopping at a spot, that was isolated, hoping privacy.

I could feel all the scenes playing in front of me, me singing and giggling when I missed the words, mom sitting with me, and I was on her lap,her hands around me, telling me stories.

She'd said, "Baby girl, you could always bow your head in shame, or you could always take a stand, for the truth, for the right, when you're right."

My eyes turned teary, and I just wanted her here, to hug me again, to kiss all my difficulties away, I wanted to hold her so real tight, and never let go of her.

On the brighter side, I'm happy to confess all of it today, at least I'm sure of my feelings now. I like Alex. Maybe I've always misunderstood my feelings for Daren. I don't 'love' him. Now there's no going back. But Alex has not made it any clear to me, I mean he tried to kiss me right?

Uh! These feelings!

"Hello? Is someone there?"

I jumped at the sudden sound, It was an unexpected entry.

"Yeah" I said weakly, not wanting my peaceful silence to be distorted.

"Hey, I'm Konstantin, call me Stan." Appeared a man, maybe in his early 20's. Wearing a button-up shirt, and khaki pants, hair cut finely from the sides, and a bit of fangs coming on the forehead.

Who was he?

Without asking me, he took seat beside me on the ground, and I shifted uncomfortably.

"Don't talk much?" he asked.

"And you are trying to be friendly and persistent to a person who really wants to enjoy her privacy because....?" I said, clearly irritated.

He just shrugged at it.

"Do we really need to have some sort of connection, to have small talk, is being human not enough?" He said, and I snorted.

"You could be a psychopath, who'd rape me here on a lonely hill and I'll be going home in a plastic bag the next day, and for your answer, human is not enough." I said.

"But you don't seem fazed one bit, I mean, I could be a psychotic rapist, but you don't look like the scared one here." He said amused.

"Tell me about it.; I'm so over, being scared by death." I said.

Remind me again, why am I even talking to him?!

"Must have been some real shit." Amusement growing in his voice.

"You'd never know." I whispered.

"So what is your name, miss 'not scared of anything'" He joked, but I was in no state to laugh or even smile, I give him a blank look.

"Eliza, call me El." I mimicked his accent. And he chuckled at that.

"You__" He was cut by a piercing sound, through the woods, a very distant sound but extremely familiar.

More the voice came closer and louder, More I was being aware of who it was.

Alex .

He came into view, jumping over some fallen woods, and then his eyes found me, and Alex looked confused.

His eyes drifted to Stan, who was now standing beside me.

"Who's he?" The first thing he asked me, still keeping his eyes on him.

"Just the person who steals someone else's spot" I shrugged.

"For the reminder, you came on my spot." Stan piped in.

"Oh really now? I was here far before you were." I said crossing my arms.

There was something about him, so familiar, so inviting, so safe. He has eyes like mine, Hazel, like marbles, and blonde hair, has a nice built up body and sharp features. He looks a bit like my mom, especially his nose and freckles on the side of his face.

"Okay Eliza, lets leave." Alex said, and I nodded. Everyone would be worried back there. I moved ahead and so did Stan, Alex behind us.

"Wait! Eliza your necklace fell." Alex bent down to pick up an exact replica of my necklace.

I touched my neck only to realize that my necklace was still intact.

"No, it's not mine, I have it, see" I showed Alex my necklace, and he seemed frozen plus confused at the same time.

"Um, It's mine." Stan said beside me.

I looked at him wide eyes.

Same necklace ?

The exact piece.

What does this even mean?

***********************************************************

A/N:

So how was it?!!!!
Please leave your views down in the comment box.

don't forget to

VOTE!

*************************************************