Chapter 26.

A/N : Woaahhhh!! 1.06K reads!!

I can't tell you all, just how happy I am.

Thank you SO much!
I'm VERY sorry, As I said last chapter too,
School's being a bitch, I have loads of shit to do, For Real.
So this is the 26th chapter.. (I can't believe I reached here, haha)

Chapter dedication: Sid-Alia_lover.
ENJOY.

I stirred, and smiled softly as the tender rays of the sun hit my face, and I tried to get up, and do a perfect princess routine by stretching my arms and yawning, real cool huh? No.

I couldn't bring myself to get up, since there was a heavy weight banded around my waist.

Alex.

Last night's memories flooded through my head like a movie, and I smiled and grimaced at the same time. How am I supposed to accept Konstantin? I'm not ready for this, for any of this. At the same time, was I ready to take this Friendship with Alex to the next level? With all this going on in my life,
would it be fair to drag him along? I don't want to think about anything else, I'm here and I'm happy, I just want to forget about everything else.

"Are you usually up this early?" came Alex's gruff voice beside me, breaking my train of thoughts.

"Yeah, Wakie Wakie!!" I chirped happily.

What? I told you I was one hell of a morning person, don't think I'm all mushy now. okay I'm maybe. Uh, chuck it.

"And always this chirpy too? Uh, sunshine please sleep." He shifted and bought my body close to him, and snuggled, his head resting in the crook of my neck. I shivered involuntarily.

I blushed at the nickname he'd just given me. Instinctively I put my arms around his neck. And Alex kissed my shoulder.....

Just then Alex's phone rang, and I shot up. Phone rings and me don't really go along well from the past few months.

"Relax Eliza, it's my mom, it's okay." He said rubbing my back, and I nodded.

"Yes mom, morning... Yes, NO! I can't, I mean, yea... but my term course, I can't leave it all.. Not at all...Tessa? No I haven't... MOM! I can't... okay..I'll think about it...yeah...bye." He ended the call, and sighed with a confused reaction.

"Anything wrong?" I asked quietly.

"It was mom, she wants me and Tessa to shift back to France, she said there were some family issues.. I don't know what to do.. I can't just leave everything and go." He rubbed his face, removing whatever sleep was left on his face.

"I think you should go... It's only right for you to live a normal life, and I don't want to involve you in my family shit, Isn't it funny? I don't even have a family and I have family crap to deal with?" I laughed humourlessly.

"Hey.." He put his arms around me, and turned me towards him.

"You are not dragging me into anything, I was always there, remember? It was my choice, you did not do anything. Well you did steal my heart, that is something I would protest for." He smirked, and I jabbed him playfully on his arm.

"Ha, I'm not planning on returning it anytime soon though." I winked.

"I don't want you to." He said in a soft whisper and leaned to kiss me, when the door of the cabin flew open, and revealed a short dark haired girl stood there in utter shock, as if she was caught robbing million dollars.

"Tessa?" Alex asked confused.

***

"Brother? What are you doing here, and who is she?" Tessa asked, as we were sitting in the cabin together, drinking coffee, that Alex just made. Why do things only get weirder for me?!

"She's Eliza, I told you about her remember?" Alex said.

she looked at me with known eyes, and just for a solid second I thought she knows me real better than I do.

"Oh! You're Eliza?! Whoa, it's really great to meet you at last, you've added such a charm to our- I mean my brother's life." She said, and fumbled, faint annoyance and hatred oozing out in her sweet voice yet sharp accusing eyes. Um, possessive much?

I decided to remain as calm as possible. And nodded,

" I don't know about charm, but he has surely been an amazing person to me, nice to meet you too Tessa." I smiled.

"So Tess, why are you here?" Alex asked, and I was confused.

Why would he ask if she was here? I mean, this barn belongs to both of them, right? Or just so I thought...

"Can't I come here, brother?" she said a tinge of sharpness in her voice.

"Don't fool me Tessa, I very well know how much you hate the barn, you've never set foot here since you were 12. So tell me."

"Well brother, I think it's you who has been a lot more busy to realize that the clothes she is wearing right now, are not of a 12 year old girl, and that means I've been coming here more often than you think." She cut him in a sharp voice, and I just watched them silently.

Hey! Don't look at me, what am I suppose to say?

Alex sighed,

"Okay Tess calm down I was just asking, so how long are you here?" Alex said calmly.

How can a person be so calm and collected everyfuckingtime?!!

She shook her head,

"No I just came to grab some of my things, I'm leaving in 5." She said, and I sighed.

Don't judge me okay? She doesn't like me, and I really would rather flee than fight with my boyfriend's sister.
I smiled inwardly at the word, 'boyfriend'.
Alex nodded, and got up from the bed, followed by me.
I decided to do otherwise. Instead I followed the place Tessa had gone. I thought I could atleast try and get on her good side, maybe she is all possesive about Alex. Who knows? if I had an older brother, maybe I would do too.

The thought made me think of Konstantin. Is he really my brother? I don't know anything, how am I to believe such a thing.

I mean isn't that suppose to happen in the movies?

I saw her going at the back of the barn through a door.
I rushed in as I spot the door, and I found Tessa taking some sort of papers from a drawer, And suddenly some of them fell to the floor, flying in all directions due to the wind.
I quickly rushed to help her. When she looked at what I was trying to do, her eyes widened, and she tried to snatch all the papers before I could touch even one.

I picked up one paper that was right near my feet.
'pepper's pizza' delivery bill.

Alex Hastings.
B/26, Whispering palms.
Grand total : $24.5 '

What?!!

***
A/N:
If you'll are wondering, it's the bill that was stolen from Carmen, when Alex had ordered pizzas, just before Eliza's birthday night. Where Carmen's bike stand was thrashed by someone, and her pizzas were stolen too. Rings a bell? YEAH! that bill..

Woah, big bomb here wasn't it??!
Do you'll think it's her? Or someone else is in it with her?

Who could it be ?

Well it just gets better and better.... *evil smirk*

I'd be giving late updates, be Damned my busy schedule.
But, If you Vote and tell how you feel about this, I might do otherwise.

Guys! any of you who is interested in making covers, please!!! make one for
'forever or never?'. And I would update the cover.

You can mail it to me on:
khushismodi@gmail.com.

Xx kHUSH Xx

***