I Meet An Ancient Eye Therapist (pt.3)

The teacher/ eye therapist shared a knowing glance with me, then turned to Tyler.
"You have no time to reach safety, godling. I'm afraid your quest begins now, and I cannot help you too much after today. So the basics. Hm- let's see now. Your father, who you presume is dead, is very much alive. All Olympians are. He is Apollo, Lord of the sun, speaker of poetry, healer, archer, to name a few of his talents. You too inherited much of his power, though how you managed to go unnoticed to monsters this long is beyond me. Your little friend can explain this further," she looked at me pointedly, " through all the Percy Jackson books she has read. I myself cannot stand the little upstart, but his story is good for other little demigods.
This necklace I gave to your friend here holds blessings of all the gods it has touched. Its blessing from me is for the wearer to be able to see through the Mist, to name one. You, much like this necklace, hold many gifts. Do not disappoint me, Tyler Samuel Laze. Your quest begins now."
"Wait," I said, still not comprehending this all, "who are you and what quest?"
Her eyes glowed. "Well that is simple. I am Hecate and to figure out who you are, obviously."
She disappeared in an orb of blinding light, leaving me and Tyler shell shocked. So many questions were flying through my mind, but I only dared to ask one of them.
"Samuel?"