CHRISTMAS

Time skip

"Iz." "Iz. Wake up its Christmas" Phil said as he tapped my shoulder. I sat under and yawned. It was about nine. "Let's go wake up Dan" Phil said. "Okay" I said in a silly creepy voice. I hopped out of bed and we went to dans room. "DAN WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS" we shouted in his ears. That startled him. "Presents!" Dan said. We ran into the living room. Phil handed one to Me. I opened it. It was a signed lions! By light album!! "Ohmygod! Thank you!!!!" I said. "You said you liked that album" Dan said. "I do!" I said. Dan handed me another present. It was the Attack on Titan jacket I wanted. "Thank you! I've been wanting this for ages!" I squealed. Then, Dan and Phil both put a rather large box in front of me. I opened it and it was an iMac "OMG! I luv it!! You shouldn't have. Thank you both so much!" I said happily as I ran over and hugged them.

"You needed one" dan said. I smiled and got up to get their gifts "I bought you guys stuff" I said. I handed them their gifts. "You didn't have to" Phil said. "Yes I did. To thank you" I said. Dan opened his. "Okay. This is like the best shirt ever" Dan said. "It looks like it was made for you Dan" Phil said. "I know! That's why I got it" I said. Phil opened his.

"This is perfect. I was needing a new phone case" he said. "And it's a lion" Dan said. "Rawer" I said. We all laughed. So for the next thirty minutes, we just opened presents. "What should we have for breakfast?" Dan asked. "Pancakes" Phil and I said. "Iz? Can you help me make them?" Dan asked. "Sure" I replied getting up. "While you to pancake I'll tidy up the living room" Phil said. So the Dan and I went to the kitchen to make pancakes. Dan brought his laptop so we could get the recipe on line just in case we mess up.

15 minutes later

"Okay. Let's flip the pancake" Dan said. I grabbed the pan (with an oven mit on obviously) and flipped the pancake. And it worked. "Oh my god that actually worked" I said surprised. "It's a Christmas Miracle!" Dan said. We both laughed as we finished off the rest of the pancakes. And we ate breakfast not long after that.After breakfast, Phil helped me set up my new iMac. I don't know what Dan was doing. An hour later, I looked out my window and saw snow. It was maybe around 11:00am. Suddenly, I got a Skype call from Ryan. I accepted it. "Merry Christmas" he said. "Merry Christmas to you too" i replied. I yawned. "oh god. did i call you too early?" he asked. he looked like he did something wrong, like he murdered someone. "no. no. no. Its 11am here so you're not early today. but if it was like any day in may or something, it would be early." I replied. "good" he replied. "is it early there?" i asked. "its 6am" Ryan said. (IDK how the time zones work xD). "daang boy" i replied. "well. its Christmas so i wake up early" Ryan said.

We talked for like twenty more minutes. "IZ" Phil should from the lounge. "Yeah?" i replied. "There's a Pokemon christmas special on tv now" Phil Shouted. "Be right there" I shouted in reply. I put on my Pokemon themed ugly christmas jumper because it was cold and because it was Christmas. We watched the Christmas Pokemon special. after the Christmas special, Dan had to edit a christmas video for his channel, so that left me and Phil to watch tv. "Iz?" Phil said. "yeah?" I replied. "earlier I was walking past your room and I heard you talk to someone, who was that?" He asked worriedly but calmly. "Someone that I teamed with on World of Warcraft a year or two ago. we've been texting over skype for the past few months" I replied worriedly, hoping that i wouldn't get in trouble. "how old is he? is he a murderer? is he bad in any way?" Phil threw out so many questions. "he is my age, he isn't a murderer, he is not a bad guy, he is actually really funny and sweet" I replied. "oh okay good" Phil said. "can you not tell Dan? He might go insane and stuff" I said. "your secret is safe with me" he replied. "thank you" i replied.

"By the way, Dan and I are doing another Radio Show tonight for Christmas and you can join us i you'd like. it would be a nice surprise for the listeners / viewers" Phil said. "yeah, I'll join you guys this time" I said. i mean i kind of don't want to do it but its Christmas. "We don't have to leave until like 8:30pm. Its from 10:pm to midnight." Phil said. "Okay thats ages away." I said. I went up to my room and sat on tumblr for a bit. then, I got a Skype message from Ryan.