Plane home

I woke up around 8am. "shit are we late!?!?" I almost shouted as i bolted out of bed. "No, Our flight leaves at 4pm" Dan said. "AND you didn't tell me?" I said. "we thought you assumed sins an alarm did go off early in the morning" Dan said. I threw a pillow at him as i headed into the bathroom to change. I put on ripped jeans,and a Panic! at the Disco shirt. I also put on socks because my feet were cold. By the time I was done getting dressed and stuff it was 10:45 "want to go get breakfast? Phil already down there" Dan asked. "nah. Im not that hungry. "You know that this might be the only 'meal' we have. It might be peanuts and stuff like that for the rest of the day" Dan said. "I guess Ill ave a little something" I said. I put on my shoes as we went to the breakfast area. I just ate a bowl of cereal. After breakfast, we went back to our hotel room and backed up the rest of our belongings. We just stayed in the hotel room until we had to go. I just, as I always do, scrolled through Tumblr.

TIME SKIP

"Alright I think we should leave now" Phil said. "agreed" Dan said. I put my laptop in my bag and put on my shoes and Dans attack on titan sweater. We carried our stuff to the car and headed for the airport. We did al the airport stuff like security and yadayada. We got on the plane at 3:30pm. I sat at the window seat, Dan sat next to me and Phil had the aisle. "I might try to sleep" I said with a yawn. For some reason I am very tired. "okay!" Phil chirped. I tried to get comfortable but there weren't any comfortable positions. Dan let me rest my head on his shoulder and I fell asleep... for about a half hour. Once I woke up both Dan and Phil were sleeping. I snapped a picture and tweeted. 'Flying back o England. They are either bored and fell asleep or they are tired' I tweeted it wit the picture. I listened to some music while I looked out the window. Phil woke up a bit later. He watched the Avengers, again. Once Dan woke up, he decided to read a book. I thought that was a great idea so I continued to read Binge. 'We are now approaching London" We heard over the intercom. I putty stuff back in my backpack. Once we landed, we got our stuff and took a taxi home. "Finally home" I said as we walked in. immediately went to my room, unpacked, and went to bed because of jet lag.

The next day

I slept in to about 1pm. oops. I brushed my hair and put it in a bun before putting on my robe and heading for the living room. "you realize its 1 in the afternoon" Dan said as he looked at me. He was on the sofa in his sofa crease. "yeah" I said as I yawned. I went to the kitchen and poured some coffee. "wheres Phil?" I ask as I sat on the sofa grabbing my laptop. "He went grocery shopping. he should be back soon" Dan replied. "Okay" I replied. after I drank coffee, I went to my room and put on some black leggings. Then, Phil came back. "When did you wake up?" Phil asked me as I put my mug in the sink. "1pm" I reply. "wow" Phil said. Dan and I helped Phil put away the groceries. I ate a banana. "who wants to play a video game?" Dan asked. "sure" I said. "ok" Phil said excitedly. We decided to play rockband. I played gutair on easy. "really? easy?" dan said. "ok" I switched it to expert. "if you want to fail this song Ill play on this difficulty." I said. We choose the song and we completely failed half way through the song. "Why don't you take the mic?" Phil said. "because I suck at singing" I replied. "no. You are great at singing. You could probably win the X-factor." Phil said. "okay" I said unsure. We played "We are Young".

"Iz! That was amazing!!" They said in unison. "really?" I asked. "YEA!" They said. "Thanks" I reply. We played a few more songs. "Seriously you need to get on X-factor or something!" Phil said. "Naa!" I said as I plopped down on the sofa. "well, Im going to make dinner!" Phil said happily as he headed to the kitchen. "Iz?" Dan said. "yea?" I replied. "when was the last time you uploaded a video?" Dan asked. "I don't know, why?" I asked in reply. "you need to make a video" Dan said. "but we just got back and I'm so comfortable" I whined. "You are a bigger procrastinator than I am" Dan said laughing. "I know" I replied. "How about you make one after dinner" Dan suggested. "fine" I replied. soon after, Phil called us for dinner. We had chicken. yummy. After dinner, I went to film a video.

TIME SKIP

After I filmed it i edited it. Then I sat on the couch. "happy?" I said in annoyance. "when are you uploading it?" Dan asked. "tomorrow" I replied. "why don't you post so much?" Dan asked. "recently we've been doing this" I replied. "but even before wen went to book signings" Dan said. "well, I don't know... I guess because everyone doesn't really like me" I said. "Phil and I love you, Im sure Ryan loves you." Dan said as he pulled me into a hug. "You're practically best friends with Zoë." Phil said as he joined in on the hug. "but I mean other people, like your fans. they hate me. they say I'm fat and ugly they wish i would die" I said. "well don't listen to them" Phil said. "you are beautiful and Phil snd I are lucky to have adopted someone like you" Dan said. I was crying as they hugged me tighter. "I love you guys" I said still crying. "We love you too" They said in unison. We sat on the couch and watched some movies. I fell asleep of course and Phil carried me to my bed and tucked me in. "goodnight princess" He said He kissed my forehead and left. "we love you" Dan said. He kissed me and left the room as well.
_____________________________________________