LA Book Signing

"Izz" Someone whispered into my ear. "Izz" He said again, lightly shaking my shoulder. I groaned. "what?" I asked tiredly. "We have to go. We're headed to LA" Phil said. I groaned as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Im just going to wear what I have on" I said. "ok" Dan said. So we left the hotel room and got into the car. I pretty much fell asleep again. I woke up to a thump. "oh my god what the fuck happened!?!? Did we get into a car crash?!?!" I pretty much shouted as i sat up. "nope, there was just a bump in the road." Dan said. "thank God" I said. Then, I listened to some music while texting Ryan. Once again, I fell asleep. "Izz" Dan said softly as he gently shook my shoulder. "yeah?" I asked as i yawned. "want anything from Starbucks?" He asked. "sure. Can I have a White chocolate hot chocolate?" I asked. "sure!" Dan said. That hot Chocolate was good. Then, Phil plugged in his iPhone so we could listen to music together. "More than a Feeling" came on and Dan and I sang it because we both knew it by heart because we played it on Rock Band so many times. "We are Young" came on and we all sang to it by heart, once again because we played it on Rock Band so many times. 

TIME SKIP

              "Now entering Los Angles California" Phil said with excitement. "Its too bright" I said as i shielded my eyes from the sun. "ok Miss Vampire is it also too hot?" Dan asked laughing. "NO, I think its quite chilly" I said. "its 80 degrees" Phil said. "I know" I said. We arrived at the hotel a few moments later. "uggh its even colder in here!!" I whinned as we got into our hotel room. "it's fine, but on a jumper or something" Dan said. So i put on his Attack on Titan pullover. "So whats the Schedule?" I asked plopping down on a bed. "well, tomorrow is the signing and the day after we have the day off and then Thursday we fly back home." Phil said. "kk" I said. "Who wants to go into the City?" Phil asked. "TO SEE A MARCHING BAND?!?!?" Dan and I asked. We looked at each other and high-fived. "No to explore, go to shops and stuff" Phil explained. "okay" Dan and I said laughing. We went into a Barnes and Noble. there was a whole wall of the top books. I saw TABINOF, Binge, A work in Progress, the Pointless Book, Girl Online, Girl Online on Tour, and loads more!! I took a picture of Binge and Tweeted Tyler Oakley. 'Hmmmm he looks familiar...Same with this book. and why is it only the  #5 best seller?' I tweeted. "HE does look familiar!!" Tyler tweeted back. 

              We went to a couple other shops before grabbing a bite to eat and heading back to the hotel. For the rest of the day I browsed the internet until i fell asleep on the sofa bed. But Phil moved me into his bed and then Phil went to sleep on the couch. I woke up the next morning all confused and realized Phil moved me. "Phil you don't need to do this. You two are the ones who need the sleep." I said. "But I'd rather have a well rested child than Myself being the one well rested." Phil said. I got out of bed and got dressed. I put on black jeans and a black Muse shirt. And Again, I put on Dans Attack on Titan jumper. Im borrowing it okay. I'm not stealing it. Then, I got on socks and my black combat boots. I grabbed my phone as we left. During the book tour, I just stayed hidden behind the thingy where people stand infant of to get pictures. Nobody could See me there. I just texted Ryan, Played Flappy Bird and scrolled on Twitter until they were done with the signing. Once they were it was about 3:30pm as we left the bookstore. We went straight back to the hotel and fell asleep. Much tired. need rest. I fell asleep for about an hour maybe. 

          We decided to order another pizza for dinner. We're not that unhealthy. We got a salad too. I ate three slices as we watched tv. Since there was nothing on, we surfed channels. We came across the sports channels and there was a hockey game. As we flipped to it a fight was going on. "huh a hockey game. and LA is playing" Phil said. "who are we playing against?" Dan asked. "No Idea... STL?" Phil said. "Thats St. Louis" I said. "cool" Dan Said as we continued to flip through channels and eat pizza. then I gave up and just scrolled through Tumblr, As usual. I decided to take a shower. After my shower I went back to scrolling through Tumblr. Later, I watched Youtube for about an hour or two. Then I went to sleep because I was really tired.