idk what to call this update vol 2

(A/N here's another update. Idk what to call it. It's 3am. Don't kill me bye ^_^)

I changed into a Pokémon shirt and denim shorts along with my converse. Lyz was wearing a Fall Out Boy tank top and denim shorts and converse. My phone buzzed.

Meet us in the lobby for breakfast! They have waffles! - Phil

"Breakfast time" I said. "Waffle Waffle Waffle Waffle" Lyz chanted. "Shh you'll wake someone up" I said putting my finger on her lips. She licked my finger. I went red. We went into the elevator. "It's 10am. Who would be sleeping" Lyz said. "Us" I said. "Shut up" she said. "Make me" I said. she pinned me against the wall. I went red as a tomato. I stared into her beautiful emerald green eyes. They were memorizing. Our lips were almost touching when the elevator door opened. We jumped.    (A/N like when you're startled not physically jumping. That requires too much effort). We walked out of the elevator. Phil looked up and saw us. He waved. We sat down at the table they were at. "So who wants waffles?" He asked. "Me" we all said at the same time. "I'll make four waffles brb" Phil said. "So what took you two so long" Dan said looking at his phone. Lyz and I looked at each nervously. We see both bright red. "Waking up is so hard" I said. Dan laughed. "Relatable" he said. "So what's the plan?" I asked. "Me and Phil have a meet and greet and then a meeting" he said. "Ok cool." I said. "Wanna walk around. Maybe chill at the hotel?" Lyz said. "Sure. After breakfast?" I suggested. "Sure" she said. Phil came back with the waffles and plates and stuff. "These are great" Dan said in between bites. "Slow down bear you'll choke" Phil said. "Eh death is inevitable" Dan replied. Phil had a horrified look on his face. Dan laughed so hard he almost fell out of his chair. Lyz and I were giggling. "Well Lyz wanna walk around?" I asked standing up with my dishes. "Yep" She said. "Have fun you two" Dan said winking. "What?" I said. "You two are spending the day together. It's like a date" Dan said. "We aren't dating" I said. Lyz and I were both red. "Dan stop pestering and let them have fun" Phil said. We laughed. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded and we left. "Holy mother of people" I said as we walked in and saw a shit ton of people. Lyz grabbed my hand. My heart fluttered. We weaved through people. "HOLY SHIT IS THAT THOMAS SANDERS!?" Lyz said. I looked in the direction she was looking in. I saw the beautiful man himself. "Omg yes let's say hi" I said. "Hey Thomas!" I said. "Hey. So you're the famous Iz. Daughter of the YouTube power couple Dan and Phil" he said. I laughed. I hugged him. "Correct. This is Lyz" I said. "Hello Lyz" Thomas said happily. "So are you two dating? Dan says you are" he said. We went red. "No just really close" I said nervously. "Wanna take a picture?" I said. "Sure! I'll tweet it" Thomas replied. He took a picture of all three of us. With all our phones (if that makes sense). "I just wanted to say that you have an amazing voice!" I said to Thomas. "And do you. You belong on broadway" he said. "Me? No Nono. YOU belong on broadway. You need to play the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera. I 100% need" I said. "Agreed" Lyz said. Thomas chuckled. "That would be the coolest thing" he said. "Well we don't wanna waste your time talk to you later?" I said. "Ok sure" Thomas said. We went our separate ways. "We just spoke to Thomas Sanders. THE THOMAS SANDERS" Lyz said. She was fangirling. It was adorable. I giggled. "Yep. He's as amazing in person as he is online" I said. My phone buzzed.

We have a meeting now. If you need us call us. We'll be right down the street ^-^  - Phil

"Dan and Phil are headed to their meeting down the street" I said. "Okay. Wanna get lunch somewhere?" She asked. I shrugged. "Sure." I said. We walked out of the convention center. "Hey there's a Panera over there" Lyz said. "Ok" I said. We headed in the direction of Panera. It was surprisingly not as busy as I thought considering it was lunch hour. I was freaking out. I can't order my own food I'm too shy and I stutter. Lyz noticed how nervous I was. "Want me to order for you?" She asked. I nodded. "What do you want?" She asked. "Salad" I responded. "Ok I'll get the food. Find a place to sit" she said. I nodded and found a booth in the corner. She came back with drinks and the food. "Thanks" I laughed. "No problem" she said booping my nose. I blushed. "So you enjoyed Playlist?" I asked. "Omg yes. I've always wanted to go and I'm here with my fav person" She said. I blushed again. "Maybe I'll take you to Vidcon" I said. "Omg that would be amazing" she said. "So what should we do after lunch?" I asked after sipping my drink. Lyz shrugged. "I don't know. Don't feel comfortable exploring around town with out responsible adults." She said. I nodded. "Wanna go to the hotel?" I suggested. "Sure." She said. We finished our meals and left. Lyz grabbed my hand again. We walked in the hotel and got in the elevator. Another person walked on. I looked up to see who it was. It was non other than Thomas Sanders. Twice in one day. This day has gone greatly today. "Hello again" Lyz said. "Hello again. Iz. Lyz... that rhymed." He said. I chuckled. "So you enjoying Playlist?" I asked. "I love it every time. You? You two look like you are having loads of mischievous fun" he replied. "It's been a blast so far" I said. It opened at our floor. "We'll see you later" I said. "Alrighty. Have a nice day!" He chirped before the elevator doors closed again. "I swear he one of the nicest people" Lyz said. "I know." I said unlocking our hotel room door.

"I have a present for you" Lyz said. "What is it. You didn't have to give me anything" I said. Lyz handed me a choker. "What's this for?" I asked. "It's a choker symbolizing that you're mine" Lyz said. I blushed. "I love it." I said attempting to put it on. "Need help?" She asked chuckling. I nodded. She hooked the choker around my neck. "Now your my kitten" she said. Our lips almost touched when there was a knock at the door. Every fuckin time. I got up and answered it. It was Dan and Phil. "Hey" I said stepping aside so they can come in. "Omg your room is so organized and clean" Dan said. "Yeah what's yours like?" Lyz replied. "You don't even want to know" Phil said. I chucked. "So how was the meeting?" I asked. "Good. Not as boring as I thought" Dan replied. Lyz and I chucked. Phil elbowed Dan. "That's not very nice. It was interesting" Phil said. "So what have you girls been doing?" Dan asked. Lyz and I looked at each other nervously. "Lunch" She said. "Where'd you go?" Phil Asked. "Panera." I said. "Without me?!" Phil said pretending to be hurt. "We can go tomorrow." I said. "Yay!" Phil said. Lyz and I laughed. "What will we do tonight?" I asked. "Wanna go to the movies? Order a pizza?" Dan suggested. "Pizza. We can watch a movie here" I said. "I'll order. What does everyone want" Phil said. "usual" Dan said pretending to be cool. Phil chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Girls what do you want?" He asked. "Cheese?" I asked Lyz. "Cheese" she said. "Alrighty. I'll order while you three find a movie" Phil said. "What should we watch? "Dan said. "I don't know The Shining?" I suggested. Lyz nodded in agreement excitedly. really you're not too young for that or think it's creepy?" Dan asked. "No I love the book and Stephen King" I said. "Hmmm you sure it won't be scary?"
He said. "Yep I'm sure" I said. "Lyz?" Dan continued. "I wanna watch it. I love creepy shit" she said. "Same"
I said. We looked at each other, blushing a bit and high fived. "Just date already" Dan said. Phil came back. "Decided on a movie yet?" He asked. "They wanna watch The Shining" Dan said. "Sure! I love The Shining" Phil said. "How long for the pizzas?" Dan asked. "25 minutes" Phil replied. "But I'm hungry " Dan whined. Phil went over and sat by Dan and kissed him. "How about now" he said. "Better" he said. "Goals" Lyz said. "you two are goals" Dan said. "Boi we aren't even dating" I said nervously. "Mmmmmmmhmmm" Dan and Phil said in unison.

After that conversation the pizza arrived. We sat on the floor with the pizza and pillows. "Guys. It's 10pm and we haven't started the movie yet" Phil said after taking a bite of pizza. "Oops" Dan, Lyz and I said at the same time. Dan pressed play. " don't spoil anything I have never read or seen this so hush" Dan said. I chuckled. Ly grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me and her. We finished our pizzas half way through the movie. I decided to lie down, resting my head on Lyz. My eyes got heavier and heavier. The last thing I remember before I fell asleep was Lyz wrapping her arm around me.