|12|

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!!!!!! IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT YOU CAN SKIP IT!!!
AGAIN, MATURE CONTENT EVERYONE!!!!!!

Three months later

I smile as I get out of my car. Adam's car was in the garage. He left work two and a half hours early today, saying he had something to do.

So far Adam and I's relationship is doing great. We've been dating for three months. Today is our third month anniversary. Not a day can go by when I don't think of him, everytime I am with him I am the happiest girl alive. And I think what makes it a good one, is that we are open with one another, we tell each other what's on our mind and fight sometimes too[not everyday]. I think having a fight once in a while is a good thing because it releases that frustration that is building in your body. We always resolve a conflict that we have, and we learn from one an other too.

I took my mail from the mail box and opened the front door. I walk into the living room to see the TV on. I heard noises in the kitchen. I put my bag and mail on the coffee table and walk into the kitchen.

I found myself in awe of his hard, lean frame as he stood half naked before me. I tried to tear my gaze from the pale outline of his magnificent body, but it was no use, and his devilishly handsome features shifted into a knowing grin as he caught me staring.

I roll my eyes and kissed him. He kissed me back eagerly.

"I didn't know you were gonna be here." I mumbled against his lips.

"I wanted to surprise you with dinner. Delewique taught me how to make shrimp Alfredo,"

Aw! He's so sweet.

"You're really sweet. Thank you." I quickly pecked him on the lips and ran my hand through his hair. "I'm gonna go freshen up." He nodded and slap my bum when I turned around. I giggle and he blew me a kiss.

I walk upstairs to my bathroom and took a shower. When I was done I put on lotion, deodorant then a white polka dot ruffle condole belt dress. It's really short but it's going be just Adam and I. And Adam loves when I wear short dresses just for him. I let my hair out of the bun and let it down. I strengthened my hair last night. I put on mascara, blush and lip balm. I put on my H&M sandals and walked down the stairs.

To my disappointment, Adam was wearing a shirt. When he saw me his eyes widened.

He walks towards me and cupped my cheeks, brush his nose against mine.

I close my eyes while he kisses my neck, shoulder, and collar bone.

"You look gorgeous." He whisper in my ear.

I blushed. "Thank you."

He takes my hand and walk into the dinning room. He pulled down my chair down for me and I said a quiet thank you. He kissed the crown of my head and sat across from me.

"This is really good." I said as I chew my food.

"Thank you. I learned from the best."

After eating he put on a movie and we cuddled on my couch watching it. After a while he kept on caressing my thigh and I kiss my neck, collar bone.

A/N: this is going to be in third point of view

"Adam stroked her cheek and kissed her lips. Jess was cut off as Adam slowly started to move his lips on hers. Their lips moved in time with each other and Adam raised his hands up to Jess's hair and tangled his fingers in it. His other hand he pulled up to her face and cupped her cheek in his hand. Jess raised up his shirt and slowly started to feel his body. She moved from his lips to his neck thrusting her onto his thighs. Adam placed his hands on Jess's lower back. She was in a total daze and all she cared about was how good it felt kissing him. "I - Love - You" Panted Adam through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for Jess. She peeled off her dress and pressed her chest against Adam's, slowly running her hand over his crotch. Adam started kissing Jess's jaw line, he was leaning over her as he did so. He moved from her throat, down to her collar, then kissing her breasts. He touched her body so gently and passionately and Jess smiled when Adam gently kissed her stomach, then off came his t-shirt. Jess sat up and unbuckled Adam's belt with one hand using the other to run her fingers over his stomach. Adam then climbed on top of Jess and turned her head to the side, slowly licking her neck. Jess moaned and smiled.

"Let's go to your bedroom shall we."

"Yes."

He brushed his fingers across her shoulders, letting the straps of her bra fall. Pulling her into a gentle embrace, his lips caressed hers as they tumbled onto the bed, her fair hair framing her perfect face. Running his hands down her body, he looked deep into her blue eyes and knew that he loved her more than anything. She sank down into the bed, and waited for the sensuous storm to envelope her, and tease out every little corner of passion from her secret places.

Moments later he had a healthy dollop of flowery scented lotion on his hands. It felt much better than his dry, calloused palm stroking his dickroom. She took him in her hand and he gasped loudly in the quiet room.

She took hold of his penis and straddled him, guiding him into her. He pushed against her, she seemed impossibly hot to him and he cried out at the touch, his nerves singing, rushing blood. He slid into her and it seemed like the most pure sensation of his life, and his thoughts were silenced in a cresting wave of pleasure touching every nerve. He was enveloped, buried in her unnatural heat. She held his wrists and arched her back as they make live. He opened his eyes and saw that she was watching him, her mouth open and her eyes half closed in bliss and lust.

"Faster then," he said a split second prior to pouncing beside her. The bed bounced and Jessy's insides wobbled with it.

She began to moan, suddenly and loudly. She thrashed on top of him, her breath rasping, and he leaned back as waves of shockingly bright pleasure rocked his body with her every movement. She pressed her forehead to his as her hips bucked wildly, her breath on his face as her stared into her contorted features. He could feel every millimeter inside her, slick and muscular and feverishly hot. Her nails dig into his skin. Her movements increased even more.

He felt his own orgasm cresting through him. It blocked his senses in a sizzling white noise. A purity of pleasure and nothingness. She screamed against his neck. Her hips came clamping down on him and he felt his own cry echoing hers involuntarily. She bent back, away from him, her legs shuddering as she came. She screamed again and threw herself forward onto him, baring her teeth.

So my cousin wrote this chapter. She's not a writer here on but she's amazing. I can't think her enough because I suck at writing sex scenes. Thank you for reading!