|23|

Every hair upon my body stood to attention and my heartbeat boomed in my ears. I felt myself shiver as a kiss brushed against my neck. The invisible force pulled at my shirt and skillfully removed the buttons. A sob rose in my chest and threatened to break free. Despite the fact I felt everything, I couldn't see. Hands passed over my body and-

"Wake up Jessica." A voice says behind me. I open my eyes and looked around. I was in a room, a large one. I wasn't surprise when I saw the expensive furniture in the room. Derek is filthy rich.

I tried to talk but I realized that there was a rag on my mouth and my wrists were tied up behind my back.

"What do want from me?" I asked but the sound was muffled by the rag.

He cupped his right ear. "Wait. What was that? I can't hear you. Talk louder you bitch." He spat.

I roll my eyes at him. But it was a bad idea because he slapped me. I wince in pain and whimper when his palm collided with my cheek. Gosh, if I were stupid enough to date him, would he be this aggressive if we were arguing?

"Don't you ever roll your eyes at me, ever" Derek screams. His face red with anger. "I'm going to send a maid to get you clean up because you and I are going on a date and then you know we'll do stuff after." He smirked

I quickly shake my 'no'. Is this guy crazy? I am not going to do 'stuff' with him. Never in a million years. "What do you mean no? I took you so we could be together."

I started struggling on the chair. I started screaming but they were muffled by the piece of cloth on my mouth. "Stop struggling!" I ignore him continue kicking. "Fine. You asked for it then." He went in a room came back with a syringe in his hand. I look at him with fear in my eyes.

"No. Please no stop. Don't." I cried. He ignores and put the syringe in my neck. And then after a few seconds everything became blurry and I blacked out.

.............................................

I woke up and find myself on a very comfortable bed. I quickly get up and found myself dressed up. I was wearing a very pretty dress I may add. It's a black cut out skater dress and it stops way above my knees. My shoes were black leather heels. And I look down at my chest to see a necklace. I look at myself in the mirror and sigh. My hair is messed up and my make up is smeared all over my face from all the crying.

I heard the door open and closed, I ignore it. "Miss Johnson, we are here to do your hair and make up." I spoke too soon. I turn around and see two women probably in their twenties standing awkwardly at the door. I sigh and then nodded.

Half an hour later they were done and they showed me where Derek was. When I got there the room smelled like vanilla and there is a round table in the middle of the room with tableware on it and there are roses everywhere on the floor.

"Wow" I said. This dude went all out.

I was disgusted. I can't believe I'm actually dining with this maniac.

"I knew you'd like it. Why don't you sit down?" Derek said as he sits down. I was waiting for him to pull my chair but I don't think he's gonna do that because he looks to comfortable seating there on his chair.

I roll my eyes and sit down. "Such a gentlemen" I mumbled sarcastically.

"What did you say?"

"I said I love this and you're such a gentlemen." I lied with a fake smile.

He smirks. "I am aren't I?" He stated. "So what don't we start eating and you know we'll talk. Marco?" A man wearing chef clothes came and put food on the table.

I sigh. This is going to be a long night.

................................

Throughout the night Derek tried to make conversations. I would either glare at him or ignore him. And he would glare back.

"Jessica please follow me." Derek suggested as he stands up. Ignore him and stay still on my seat. When he sees that I'm not getting up and angrily walk toward me and grab my face on his hand. "Stop being a stubborn bitch and follow me."

I glared at him and said, "No" and then spit on his face. He quickly pull away from me and wipe his face with a napkin while squealing and screaming. "Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!" (A/N: Just pretend he's screaming just like Muscle Man from 'Regular Show'. Cuz it's funny lol.)

I look at him weirdly. And try not to laugh. He turn to look at me and said. "Do you know how much it hurt me to see you with him?"

"I bet a lot." I reply with a sarcastic tone.

"You bet it is. And did you know how much it hurt me to hear screaming his name when you two were having sex. A whole lot." What? He stalk me too. "Ever since I saw this photo shoot of you wearing that revealing bikini. I wanted you so much. I wanted you to be mine. But no, he has you and I don't. He always gets what he wants." He pounded the table angrily. I jumped off my seat and then backed my chair away slightly."But you know what? I'm not the kind of guy who would say that cliché phrase 'if I can't have no one can'. But guess what Jessica?"

"W-What?" I was scared to death. I feel like he's going to do something really stupid.

Where's the Police when you need them?

Derek pulls something out of his pocket then my eyes widened and I quickly get up from my chair and back away. He pulled out a gun.

"If I can't have you then no one can."  He screams angrily. He was about to pull the trigger when someone knocked on the door. "What the hell do you want Marco?"

"Someone broke in the mansion sir."

He looks at the door startled. "What?" Then he turns and looks at me. "You stay here." I quickly nodded and let the tears run down my cheeks as he put his gun back in his pocket and left the room.

I slide down the wall and started sobbing. I can't believe he was about to kill me.

I got up and wiped my tears quickly. I run towards the window and tried to open it but it was locked. I was shaken up. I have to leave this room. I need to leave this room.

I tried opening the door but it was also locked. I didn't realized that we were in a small four wall room with only one window and a door until now.

"Oh my god!" I gasped out. I pull my hair in frustration and let out a sob. I ran to the door and banged on it. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE!"

"Jessica? Jessica babe where are you?"

I look up. Oh no. Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. How did he know?

"A-Adam?"

_________________________________________

A/N: Adam to the rescue!