|20|

Picture of Jess and Keyla. This chapter was written by my amazing friend Arianna aka @Diehardfangirl2303. She's really awesome. Let's give her a round of applause please!

......

I was excited the next morning when I woke up. Today was my day off and Genevieve and I were going to lunch and get to know each other a little more. I can tell that Genevieve likes me already. So I am not nervous.

I’m taking her to my favorite little restaurant. I go there with Keyla all the time. I hope Genevieve likes it too.

Speaking of Keyla, I forgot to call her and tell her about lunch.

I dialed her number on my phone and she answered on the second ring.

“Jess, I thought you forgot about me. I haven’t talk to you in forever.” Keyla says sounding annoyed.

I laugh and roll my eyes.“Key, we talked yesterday. Less than 24 hours actually. Stop being so dramatic.” I replied.

“That was so long ago. Anyway what’s up that you graced me with your called. she laughed.

“Well, Genevieve is in town and I’m going on a lunch date with her.  Wanna join us? We are going to The Hideout." I tell her.

“Heck yeah! You know how much I love it there!” she says happily.

“Well it’s settled. Meet us there at 12.” I explained

“Gotcha babe.” she screamed through the phone, deafening my eardrums.

I chuckled and put my phone on my bed. She sounds happy. I'm glad that she is. She can't let that stupid asshole bring her spirit down.

I called Genevieve and told her the directions to the Hideout and thankfully, she knows the place I’m talking about.

I let out a sigh and walked to my closet. I grabbed an outfit and made my way to the bathroom and showered.  I use this sweet, smelling strawberry scented body wash I got from Lush and Adam loves it so much. I got out and dried my hair and put on my cute lace bra and underwear and set a picture to Adam, smirking.

From Handsome
You really trying to kill me here, I’m in a meeting at the moment with a boner

To Handsome
Sorry not sorry babe, I’m going on my lunch date. Coming over to yours later. Want anything?

From Handsome
You 

To handsome
I’m sorry sir but I can’t be eaten and already taken by an amazing guy

From Handsome
Really, well he is lucky. can you bring the usual please? thanks babe

To Handsome
Ok baby ttyl and see you later

I put my phone down got dressed. I started to do my hair and put on my makeup.