|14|

OH MY GOSH! SO HIIIIIIIIIIII. Ik Ik. I've been kind of MIA lately but I'm really sorry. I had writer's block for this book for sooooo damn fucking long and I must say that writer's block is a bish. BUT IM BACK NOW! and I'll try to update as often as I can!

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

"I love it here already!" I exclaim loudly as Adam and I walk inside our room. I plopped down on the very soft bed with soft bedding and sigh in content. "I don't want to go back home, ever."

Adam laughs softly as he walks towards me. He hovers over me and kisses my cheek. "I wish we could stay here forever, love but we can't." He says, while caressing my thigh.

I pout and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to kiss him.

"What should we do today?" I ask him against his lips.

"Shower, eat, and explore." He says as he takes his shirt off. My boyfriend is so sexy, I swear.

I get up from the bed and walk behind him. I wrap my arms around his waist and whisper, "you forgot something."

He stopped what he was doing and turned around to face me. "And what is that?"

"Dessert."

"Oh yeah?" He asks as he kiss my neck. I moan.

"How about we stay here and dance a little and then go out to eat?" I suggested.

"I would rather eat you."

"Sounds perfect." I giggle as he carries me back to the bed.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

"Ready, love?" Adam asks. I look at him in the mirror to see him put his wallet and phone in his pocket.

"I will be in one minute." I say and put some lip balm on my lips.

"Take your time."

I put my black sandals on my feet and fix the straps of my burgundy cami dress.

"Ready

"Ready." I grab Adam's outstretched hand and walk out of the room. "Where are we eating?"

"At Ping Pong restaurant." He says kissing my temple.

"Nice."

The restaurant wasn't far from the resort, so we walked there in hands in hands.