|25|

"Oh my gosh Jess! You look amazing!" Keyla exclaims.

"Thank you. And you look gorgeous too."

"Thanks!"

"May I have your attention please?" Mr Moon said on a mic while Gabrielle stands next to him like she owns the place. Well actually she owns the place. It's her house anyway. "I want to thank you all for coming tonight. Tonight is the 50th anniversary of Moon Corp and I want to thank and congradulate my son, Adam Moon, for being the CEO of Moon Corp at a young age. And I also wanna congradulate him and his fiance on their pregnancy."

Wait! Did Mr Moon just called me Adam's 'fiance'? "Adam why did y- Oh my gosh" I exclaim as I put my hand over my mouth.

Adam was on the floor on his knee. Everyone in the room starts murmuring and whispering to one another. I look at Keyla to see her with this big grin on her face. I also look at Mrs Moon to see her choking on her drink as her husband pats her back.

"Jess, I've known you for 7 months and I feel like I've known you longer than that. Wen I first met you I was awestruck by your beauty. I instantly liked you when knew that you didn't pretend to like me for my money. I knew I wanted to be with you my whole life when I found out that the bastard took you. It was the WORST day of my life. I was afraid I wouldn't see you ever again. I love you and I wanna be with you and the little one's life when it's born. I want to wake up next to you with my arms. I wanna thank God for letting you be the best that ever happen to me. So what do you say babe? Will you marry me?" By the end of his speech I was bawling my eyes out.

Eveyone in the room are waiting for me to say the words Adam REALLY want to hear. "Yes! Yes I will marry!" Everybody in the room starts clapping as Adam put the diamond ring on my finger. When he was done he kissed me passionately. It felt like we've been kissing fo ever until someone clears their throat behind us. We pulled away and see Mr and Mrs Moon. Gabriele looked everywhere but me.

"Now Adam would you please let go of my future daughter go so I can hug and congradulate her." Mike said in a teasing tone. Adam and I laugh and and I went and hug Mike. And then he shook Adam's hand and give him a big smile. We all look at Gabrielle and see her looking everywhere bus us.

"Honey, would you please congradulate your son and daughter in law?"

"She doesn't have to congradulate me if she doesn't want to." I quickly said.

Adam's head turn my way. "What of course she has to. Your gonna be my wife soon and she's gonna have to accept that."

She rolls her eyes and walked away. Mike look at us and said. "Im sorry. I'm gonna go and talk to her."

Adam and I nodded.

"Ugh! My mom can be such a bitch sometimes." Adam said in frustration. I know, I thought.

"It's alright. Not everyone in your family is going to like me."

He gives me a small smile and wrap his arms round me.

"Jess I'm so happy for you!" Keyla said as she hugs me and Adam. "Congratulations!"

"Thanks!" We said simultaneously.

"I cannot wait to help you buy dresses, shoes..." Keyla started to say.

Oh lord. She's going to spoil this baby. But I won't mind.

....................

"Thank you for helping me. " Genevieve says with a long sigh.

"No problem, sis." Aaron says and pats her on the back.

Aaron and I were both  helping Genevieve move into her new house in Rolling Hills, a few blocks away from her parents' and brother's homes. She was in Paris for a while getting ready to move here while her brothers helped her buy the house.

It was a 3420 sq. ft. house with 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half bath, a small movie theater, a big hard, and of course a pool. Wouldn't be a LA home without a pool.

"I'm going to make lunch guys." Gen yells out as she walks out of the living room to the kitchen.

It was just me and Aaron in the room and it was kind of awkward. We don't really talk don't much because I rarely see him. He also rarely comes to family gatherings. He likes to keep to himself.

I cleared my throat and sat on the couch we set together this morning.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and clicked on Instagram. The news about me getting kidnapped by Derek was on the news. A lot people were talking about it.

I got out of Instagram because it was too much. I didn't want to be reminded of that.

"So how have you been?" Aaron asked.

I was startled because I forgot he was in the room.

"Oh... Um. I'm fine thanks. How about you?" I asked.

He rubbed his chin and licked his lip. "Doing good. Yeah."

Back at it again with the awkward silence.

"I don't really see you at family gatherings." I tell him trying to make a conversation.

Aaron chuckled and looked down. "My mom always invites snobby people and she likes to introduce me to their daughters. I don't like that. She's doesn't get that I have a girlfriend who I'm very much in love with. "

"You have a girlfriend?" I asked shocked. I mean he's gorgeous and everything but he seems unsociable.

"Yeah. Why you sound so shocked?" He laughs.

"I'm not." I shook my head.

He nodded and then looked at his phone. "I have to go. I'll see you soon." He bends down to hug me and puts his phone in his pocket.

"You should invite your girlfriend over. I'd love to meet her. " I tell him

"I will. Bye Gen! Love you."

"Love you too!"

▽▽▽▽▽▽▽