Breredith Date

"Mere your boyfriend is here" Meredith heard May calling .It was so exciting. He is the perfect guy. She has loved him for years, ever since they met in college. " Hi Meredith, Ready to goooooo?" oh Brian just try to make a Starkid joke. "ya I am" "have fun Mere" said May.

Brian and Meredith left the building. "So where are we going tonight?" " Were going to the manor" "the manor why?" "you'll see". When they got there they stopped before entering. "Mere you need to put this blindfold on" "ok" Meredith put on the blindfold and for the first time ever she heard silence. The Manor was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Meredith felt like she was walking on the stairs then she felt a cool breezes hit her face. Brain removed the blindfold "You like it?" asked Brain.

There was a nice table with candles and flower petals on it. And all the boys were in nice suits and had gel in there hair. "Wow Brian this amazing and so romantic" Brian pulled out a chair "My lady?". Meredith sat in the chair and Brian went over to his. Walker came over... "Tonight you will be have diet coke and hamburgers." Jim and Nick came over with their food and drinks. Meredith and Brian finished their meal. "and now, time for the best surprise" said Brain. Matt then came out with a cake and then handed it to Brian. It was two layers and it had pictures on it from the many dates they been out on and some from the fans. It said on it Breredith. "wow Brian this is incredible ! I love it as much as I love you". Meredith walked home after they had cake. It was so spectacular. When Meredith walked in she saw May talking to Darren.