Closing Night and Many More

May's POV

I was standing backstage for the final scene of our Doctor Who musical. I was kind of sad it was the last time we would be preforming the show. We'll always have the video, but still it's alway better live. There was only one exciting thing about tonight. After two years of dating Brian was finally going to ask Meredith to be his wife. The only people who knew about this was me, Denise and Nick. It was time to go on stage for the ending song. I grabbed Denise hand and we started giggling. We sang thought the song and the I had Meredith hand in my other hand. We took our bows and then Brian turned Meredith throwers him. "Everyone pleas quite down!" Nick said. I faced my sister and Brian. "Meredith I knew you for a very very long time and the last two years of us dating were the best two years of my life so...." Brian got down on one knee " Meredith Elyse Stepien will you give me the pleasure to marry you?" Meredith started to cry she was so happy. I walked right next to her and smiled then she smile back at me. "Yes yes yes yes!" Brian then stood up a swooped Meredith into his arms. Everyone else is clapping even the fans, but is its weird I'm crying? Like I'm suppose to be happy my older sister is getting married and finding a house were they can live together.....Maybe that's what I'm sad about. I lived with Meredith for my whole life and now she's just leaving me. It's just so sad. It is gonna be weird home alone everyday with no one to talk to is just crazy. Denise came over "I think we should go backstage." I could see Denise was crying too. We walked backstage and went to the girl!a dressing room.

Meredith's POV

I was so happy that I was finally getting married. Brian puts down and kissed me. I turned around so Jaime could giver a hug. I wasn't focusing on what Jaime was saying. I was focusing on May and Denise going backstage. Why were they leaving? This is the happiest moment of my life and those two wouldn't miss it. I turned back over to Brian and I put my arms on his shoulders "I'll be right back Brian" I gave him a quick kiss and left the stage. I looked around the main area, but then I knew they were at. I ran into the girl's dressing room. I opened the door and saw May and Denise on the couch crying so hard. I walked over to them and sat down "what's wrong you two? This is suppose to be happy!" May faced me "well you're never gonna be with us again. It will be the longest time you and me have ever been together." Then Denise faced me "and we'll never have friend time." Then Denise laid down on my lap. I started rubbing her back "you guys are crazy! May you know Brian is just gonna move in right?" May then whipped her tears away and had a smile. "Denise you have a key to our place and you know you're alway welcome!" Denise did the same as May. Then we all went into a big group hug.