Auditions and Breredith

May's POV

Meredith was sitting next to me because she knew I was still scared. Matt walked in to grabbed the Rose board, which was the part I signed up for, So that means it was my turn. I heard Brian call my name. I got up and Meredith grabbed my hand and said " you got this " and then let go. I went into the Starkid boy's chill spot.

Meredith's POV

I'm so worried about May, what happens if she passed out. Denise started walking over and sat down. " hi Meredith, are you worried about May?" " worried, more like freaking out, what if she passes out or or." Denise put her hand on my knee "calm down Meredith, May is going to be great I promise you, She is so talented and well no one else signed up so she totally has the part" " thanks Denise you always have the best advice." May walked over and I ran over to her " May how did it go? What song did they have you sing? Did you mess up any lines?" "First calm down, it went good, the was It's Over Now and no." I sat down after 20 minutes and Matt came in for the sheet that had the part I was auditioning for. They called Jaime in first. After 5 minutes they called me. I stood up and walked to the boy's chill spot. Nick, Matt, Walker, Moses, Darren and Brian were in there. " hi guys" " Hi Meredith because your trying out for Amy and you have to kiss someone we're going to have you audition with the kissing scene" said Nick " ok ok." Oh great I guess they are going to make me kiss the wall. " oh and Meredif your kissing Holden." Why didn't I think of that first! Of course they were going to have him kiss me. Brian walked over to me and we backed up to the wall. " Rory I don't think we're going to survive" " then if we aren't let's make this a great moment." Brian grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He put his lips in mine and it felt so wonderful. I put my hands around his back. " ok that was great guys" said Nick, but Brian and I were stilling kissing. " by now the aliens would have killed you both" said Moses. Walker stood up and walked over to me and Brian and pushed us away from each other. "Meredith can you sing Coolest Girl for us" said Matt "ok." Darren started playing Coolest Girl. All I could think about was the kiss me and Brian had. The song ended and I left. I walked over to May and Denise " so how did it go?" said Denise " well I got to kiss Brian" " I'm going to text that to David right now" said May. Denise and I laughed.