Untitled Part 3

CHAPTER 3

The next day Dylan got up, quickly got dressed and headed to the studio.

He wanted to see Thomas as soon as possible, and ask him about yesterday.

He was so looking forward to it , that he reached his destination a lot faster than he had hoped. Almost no one was there exept from Wes, the stuntmen and some of the tech stuff.

Dylan had no choice but to wait.

The anticipation was killing him.

- Hey Wes? He tried to start a conversation

- What is it Dylan?

- Thomas is coming to the set today right?

- I don't know kid. Let's hope so, replied Wes.  And his agent isn't responding either. I'm out of options here.

Dylan decided not to inform Wes about last night. He wouldn't want Thomas to have more to worry about.

After an hour, everyone was there and ready to shoot. Exept from Thomas.

- What is wrong with Tommy? Dylan thought.

- Can somebody please explain to me why Sangster isn't here AGAIN?

Wes was out of control.

- Wes calm down... Kaya tried.

- No Kaya! If he didn't want the job he should have rejected the contract!!

- Hey Wes, chill man, Dexter said. I'll just drive to his house and bring him over.

- I'll do it! Dylan said immediately.

- Dexter's got more scenes planned for today than me.

Before anyone could protest, Dylan had left the studio and was already driving close to Thomas's house.

Sorry for the small chapter ....I will upload a big one tomorrow! Promise ;)