Untitled Part 4

CHAPTER 4

WARNING!! SWEARING

While reaching Thomas's apartment, Dylan felt guilty.

He didnt quite get why. Mabye because he had woken Thomas up yesterday.

Before knocking he checked for they key.

- Thomas, I know you're there. Please open the door.

No answer came.

- Fuck this! Dylan sweared.

He went around the apartment and found an open window.

Without hesitation he barged in.

What he saw inside utterly confused him.

Thomas was sitting on the side of a bed, with a shocked ( or rather frightened) look on his face and bloodshot eyes.

He wore black jeans and a leather jacket, like he was about to leave his house.

But that was not what brought awe in Dylan's eyes.

Right above Thomas's left eye was a big bruise.

- Who did this to you Tommy? Dylan demanded and moved forward to take a better look.

Thomas flinched and backed away immediately trying to wipe his tears.

- W... What's wrong dude? Please explain to me. I will... Dylan tried, but was mid sentenced.

- GET OUT!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!

- Tommy come on...

- DON'T CALL ME THAT!! DON'T YOU FUCKING CALL ME THAT!

Dylan couldn't understand why Thomas was so angry.

- Dude come on. Just tell me what's happening. What happened to your face?!

- YOU DARE ASK ME THAT O'BRIEN?! Thomas looked like a wounded animal. Crying. Scared. Hurt.

- You dare ask me that after what you did?

- WHAT DID I DO? Dylan snapped.

- What did I do to hurt you this much? Said as he moved forward cornering Thomas between two walls.

- You... You don't remember. Thomas realized, as he moved backwards moving closer and closer to the corner.

- No I don't. Said Dylan softly, putting one hand on the wall, close to Thomas's left cheek.

Thomas looked down.

- G... Get off. He said silently, like all his energy has suddenly been drained from his body.

Dylan softly touched Thomas's chin and slightly raised it up, so that he could see the bruise better.

Thomas closed his eyes.

- Don't. He said. It's ok now... Doesn't hurt anyway...

- Are you serious?! What the fuck happened Tommy? Who hit you?

- Why do you care anyway? Thomas's tone suddenly became aggressive.

-Since when did you start caring?  The blonde said as he pushed Dylan's hand away.

- Dude it's not just me that's worried. Wes is about to snap and,well, pretty much everyone has been looking for you.

- This does not answer my question O'brien. Why are YOU here of all people?

- What are you saying Thomas? You have helped me a lot these past few months. So, yeah, I just thought I should repay you dude.

He paused.

- But I can't do that if you don't tell me anything. So come on, what happened?

- Oh, so you just came by to repay a dept! I see... Well you'll be happy to know that I don't need you, thank you very much!

Thoms said while pushing Dylan to the front door.

- It's been a lovely morning but I think that it's time for Mr. O'brien to depart.

- Wait Thomas...

Dylan was moving backwards way too fast.

- Dude if I did something I'm sorry! I really am.

Thomas stopped for a while. His eyes became teary.

- Whatever I did to you, I truly am sorry. Dylan continued.

- Just know that I would never do anything on purpose. You are a dear friend of mine Thomas. I don't want to lose you...

He paused.

- Just...remember that...

And saying that Dylan walked through the front door, leaving Thomas's house.