Untitled Part 5

CHAPTER 5

The next morning Dylan woke up with a major headache (again). Yes he'd drunk his ass off again. But not to the point that he'd have memory loss.

After what happened at Thomas's house he'd sworn to never drink that much again.

He didn't exactly know what happened, but he was sure that he'd hurt Thomas somehow when he was drunk.

He probably said something mean to him or maybe he was the one that had hit him!

Dylan's mind went blank after that thought.

- No... No, he would never do that. Thomas was probably his best friend. He would never.... Right?

Dylan was extremely mad at himself for not remembering. He silently cursed and got dressed.

He really REALLY wanted to stay home this morning, but he knew he he had to go to work and explain to Wes about Thomas.

Or at least all that he understood.

When he reached the studio Dylan was already 10 minutes late. He knew Wes would be mad but he didnt give a shit.

He had no idea that getting inside the studio held a big surprise for him.

Thomas was there! Dylan had thought that the blind needed more time alone, but there he was talking to Wes.

Dylan approached the two men. When Thomas saw him he dropped his gaze and quickly walked away.

- What's up with Thomas? Dylan asked Wes, trying to put the pieces together.

- Well, he broke up with his girlfriend, so he needed some time alone.

- He did? Dylan raised an eyebrow. He knew Thomas had broken up with Isabelle about two years ago, but Thomas had decided to hide it from everyone but Dylan.

- Yeah, the poor guy needed time. Well I respect that, but I still told him he will have to work overtime.

- Good thing he is okay then Wes. Dylan said looking suspiciously at Thomas.

He looked back but at him but the blonde immediately turned his gaze away.

- What the fuck Tommy? Dylan thought.

This situation of not knowing made him furious. He had to confront Thomas and learn the truth.