Quick Party Moment

Danielle's POV:

" So, there's this Kappa party tonight and I really think we should go. " I suggested.

" I'm in, what about you Ron? " Johny nodded.

" If ya'll go, I'll go. " he sighed.

" Yaaaassss! " I squealed. " We need to go shopping. "

" Direct deposit ain't hit yet. " Ronni said typing away on his phone.

" That doesn't mean you can't go, and give me that damn phone! " I snatched it and laughed.

We all got dressed and headed to the mall. First we just sat down, eating and getting to know each other. They already knew each other, but I had to get aquainted. Before we could get up and leave, some dude had came by and scooped Johny up. I had to check that nigga first.

" So, what is Chris to him? " I asked Ronni curiously.

" They just met last night, so they're just friends right now. " he informed me.

" Oh, okay. " I responded.

I suddenly heard sudden laughter behind me and I turned around. It was Devin and Phillip, two Kappas. Come to mention it, they've been following us for a while now.

" Excuse me, but what do ya'll want? " I said with an attitude.

" You too pretty to have an attitude like that, Danielle. " Phillip said going to grab my hand.

" Don't touch her. " Ronni lightly tapped Phillip's hand.

" And whose this? " Devin asked.

" I'm Ronni, and you are? " he rolled his eyes.

" Devin. " he held out his hand. " Oh, so we not friendly? "

" Look, what do ya'll want? " I asked.

" Devin here was checking your friend out, but we wanted to know if ya'll were coming to the party tonight? " Phillip asked us.

" We heard, and we will be there. " Ronni interrupted.

" Aight, and bring your attitude because we gonna' have to straighten that out. " Devin said crossing his arms. His ass was a giant so Ronni was looking up at him the whole time.

" And what if I don't? " Ronni stepped closer.

" Come, and you'll find out. " he winked and they both walked away.

" Oooo, I sense the mad bitches already! These hoes be tripping over him. " I told him and we continued on.

Ronni's POV:

We were getting dressed for the party and I had to make sure that I was cute. I wore my marble printed shirt, leather pants and white airmaxes. Johny had on some blue jeans, white t-shirt and his black and white taxi's. Danielle had on some black and white floral printed shorts, a white crop top and her black and white Jordan's.

" Why ya'll hoes tryna' look like me? " I laughed, putting my earrings in.

" I was dressed first. so ya'll the hoes! " Johny replied, lightly chuckling.

" Whatever, come on before ya'll get left. " Danielle grabbed her keys and we headed towards the parking lot.

When we got to the party, not too many people were there but it was turnt. We instantly went to the dance floor and vibed, dancing on each other and just having fun. After a while, the DJ changed the songs up, and started to play slow music. Chris came and got Johny, some dude walked up and grabbed Danielle so I was just left alone.

" You know I couldn't leave you by yourself! " a deep voice said.

" Devin, whatchu' doing? " I smiled and he intertwined our fingers.

" I just wanna' dance with you. " he replied. I could smell his cologne and it smelled so good.

" Don't try anything! " I blushed.

" You know you wouldn't mind. " he laughed.

We swayed to the beat and I rolled my hips catching the groove of the song. I could tell he liked it because he was getting a little excited.

" Damn boy, you can dance! " he complimented.

" Thanks, you're not so bad compared to an old man. " I said and he chuckled.

" You cold. "

I continued to grind my hips against him, but it all came to a stop when a big ass fight broke out. There was glass all over the floor, and words being exchanged as we all quickly exited. I went looking for Johny and Danielle, making sure they were okay and of course they were.

" See, this why we can never have shit. " Devin looked disappointed.

" It happens all the time, nothing to be embarrassed about! " I patted his chest.

" Thanks for tonight, I really had fun. " he smiled.

" I did too. Thanks for inviting me! " I replied.

" Sorry friend, but we have to go? " Danielle laughed. I could tell that she was a little buzzed.

" Well, I have to go..... "

" Wait! " he grabbed my wrist lightly. " Let me get your number? "

" Sure. " I grabbed his phone and put my number in.

" Aight, have a good night and drive safe! " he hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

" You too. "