Me and You

Devin's POV:

These first few weeks of college have been a breeze! Ronni and I have grown closer and closer, and I can't stop thinking about him! He's on my mind every second of the day.

" Stop! " he groaned as I kept touching his ass.

" Why, you know you like it! " I bragged.

" You got these bitches around here looking at me like they wanna' fight. " he said.

" Why cause' you my boyfriend? " I grabbed him from behind as we slowly walked.

" You know what's funny? " he said grabbing my arms.

" What, and don't say no petty shit either! " I chuckled and he did the same.

" You've been calling me ' bae ' this whole week and you haven't asked me yet. " he mumbled. I saw this as my opportunity.

" Ronni? " I said turning him around and pulling him into my chest. " Will you be mine and only mine? "

" I'll think about it. " he blushed.

" Don't do me like that! " I put on my puppy dog face.

" Devin, you know how much I hate that shit!" he laughed trying to run away, but I had a tight grip on him. His ass was strong though.

" I have to tell you something! " I said seriously. This caught him off gaurd because he gave me his full attention. " I'm kinda' new to all of this, but I really want to give it a shot. I messed some things up in High School and.......I had a baby. "

" Okay, what's wrong with that? We all make mistakes and some just make us a better person. " he said and I smiled. The fact that he is so understanding, it kills me.

" His mother passed though, so while I'm away he's with my mom and pops. " I explained. He just nodded his head.

" I can appreciate the honesty, and I can fuck with that. " he sighed. " But that hoe Megan? When I check her ass, don't be mad. "

" No, don't entertain her and her shit. I'm telling you its for the best! " I plead.

" I'll try, but what I said still stands. " he said and I intertwined our fingers and we continued walking.

Megan's POV:

I really don't know who Ronni thinks he is, coming into my school trying to take my man! Devin doesn't even want him, he's just going through a phase right now and then he'll be running back to me.

" Come on girl, we gonna' be late for practice! " Aaliyah yelled. She's my bestfriend.

" Girl, I'm coming. " I replied, pulling my hair into a ponytail.

We exited our room and started our journey to the band room. We had to walk across the atrium to get to there. Once we made it outside, I saw Devin walking my way.

" I'll catch up. " I told Aaliyah as she groaned, but continued on.

" I'm not trying to hear it today! " he said trying to walk past me.

" Where you going, I missed you! " I cooed as I ran my hand up and down his chest.

" To my room. " he pushed my hand away.

" Why are you acting like this? " he looked away.

" We can't sleep around anymore. "

" And why the hell not? " I raged. Then I thought. " I know you don't have me playing second place to no faggot? "

" Ain't no places anymore, baby! " he smiled. " He's already won. "

I stormed off. This little bitch thinks that he can get away with this? He has another thing coming, because Megan always gets what she wants.

Johny's POV:

I cannot believe how much Chris and I have grown on each other. He's the perfect guy for me: sexy, passionate, protective, everything that I could want. He makes me feel good about myself and the fact that he is willing to be patient? That makes him more of a man.

" So then he tells me that he doesn't want to be around a bunch of faggots all the time. " Danielle nagged.

" Oooo, watch out for niggas like that girl! There's a reason why he doesn't want to be around us. " Ronni smirked and typed away on his phone. I already knew who he was texting.

" So Ronni, you gonna' tell her? " I grinned.

" Tell me what? " Ronni gave me that look and I busted out laughing.

" You a player hater! " he said. " Devin finally asked me to be his boyfriend. "

" And you said? " she leaned in.

" What you think I said? " he hit her with the ' duh ' face.

" But? " I batted my eyebrows.

" Johny? " he whined.

" What, tell me! " Danielle said impatiently.

" When I say this, you better not say anything to Devin, or anybody else. "

" I'll walk on needles if I do, bitch what? " she rolled her eyes.

" Well, " he sighed. " he has a baby! "

" Bitch, foreal? " she yelled.

" Dani? " he whined.

" Stop acting like the spoiled brat you are! " she chuckled.

" Am not. " he said.

" Everybody shut up, my man calling! " I semi-yelled and they looked at me like 'the fuck?'