Parting Ways

Johny's POV:

I can't believe these bitches were leaving me, but Chris and I would be dipping out tomorrow. We were going to Tennessee to the cabins so he could meet my family. I was excited!

" I'm nervous as shit! " Ronni said zipping his suitcases up.

" Don't be, because we know how you are when you get nervous. " Danielle and I laughed.

" That shit ain't funny, literally. " he replied and Danielle zipped up her last bag.

" You sure you're going to be okay? " Danielle asked me.

" Yeah, I'll be fine! Chris and I are going to a party tonight, and that'll keep my mind off of being lonely. " I stated.

" I still feel bad! I should have told Devin to stay another...... "

" Babe, I'll be fine! " I cooed.

Danielle's POV:

I should have told them about the note, but something told me that everything would be okay! Johny would be with Chris and he would never let anything happen to my baby. Ronni would be with Devin and I knew that he would take care of him. I would be with family, so I wasn't worried either.

" Hey princess! " my aunt Brenda said hugging me.

" Hey girl, I missed ya'll so much. " I added.

" I know, we've missed you too! You've grown so much. " she said, analyzing me.

" I know, I'm not short anymore. " I laughed and she grabbed my bags and put them in the car.

The ride to Florida wouldn't take long, but she made it long by all the talking she was doing. I remember falling asleep and she was still talking. We had finally pulled up at my house and I felt like a kid all over again. I quickly got out of the car and ran inside. The smell of food instantly hit me and my mother emerged from the kitchen.

" My baby! " she cooed as I ran over to hug her.

" Mommy! "

" I've missed you to much! Where's your aunt? " she asked and as if on cue, my aunt walked right through the door with my bags.

" I'm sorry about that. " I said.

" You owe me one! " she laughed.

My brother BJ came running up to me and I instantly brought him in for a hug. I missed him the most out of everybody. I watched as the rest of my family walked through the door and we all shared hugs and kisses. Oh, this was about to be a good Christmas.

Ronni's POV:

" Babe? Babe, we're here. " Devin said shaking me.

I slowly opened my eyes to a big, two story house. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. This was really happening! I heard him open the trunk and I immediately exited the car and grabbed my bags. He tried to take them for me, but I got this. We walked up to the door and a short lady that looked much like him answered it.

" Come in! " she said motioning us to do so. Devin took my jacket and my bags, walking them upstairs. " Ronni? "

" Yes ma'am! " I smiled as she gave me a warm hug.

" I'm Shaniece, I've heard so many great things about you! " she smiled. I loved her smile.

" I can say the same, but he didn't tell me how beautiful your home was! " I said looking around.

" This old thing? It's ight. " she replied and we laughed.

I walked upstairs and found Devin putting our stuff away.

" Before you say anything smart, you are my guest and I will treat you that way! " he said standing up to give me a kiss.

" Your mothers nice. " I said.

" She's quite the sweetheart! " he smiled.

" Where's your father? " I asked. I can tell by the look on his face that I had struck a nerve. " He was sent on a business trip. "

Almost instantly, the doorbell had rung. He smiled and quickly grabbed my hand, escorting me downstairs. His mother opened the door and I swear it took about five minutes for everyone to get inside of the house. I thought I had a big family, but Devin had me beat!

Todrick's POV:

" Why are you so worried about breaking them apart? " I asked.

" Don't ask no fucking questions. " she spat.

" Whatever. I got cousins that can handle the situation with Devin and Ronni. " I suggested. I was just ready to go.

" Okay, I have to lure them back in first. They're away! " she said as she thought. " You can go! "

I quickly exited her room and made it to mine. I wasn't going to tell my cousins to beat Devin's ass, we were still boys. All they had to do was act like they were about to fight, and someone would call the police and they would run. Hopefully it works out just that way.