It's OVER

Devin's POV:

I was in the midst of grabbing Ronni's bags when his parents walked up.

" Where's my son? " his father asked in a stern voice. Was something wrong?

" Dad? Mom? " Ronni was right behind them.

" Get your things, you're leaving! " his mother demanded.

" What? "

" Give me the bags. " his dad told me and I did what he said. Ronni's dad didn't play!

" Why? " Ronni asked.

" You're fighting? " his mother gasped. " We shouldn't have let you decide. "

" There was a reason! " I interrupted and his father shot me a glare.

" I'm not going anywhere! " he yelled.

" Listen to me! " his dad grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him close. " You are going to get the keys to your car, use them to start the bitch, and drive home. "

I just stood there unable to move. My Ronni was being taken away from me and I just couldn't cope with that. He was almost done with his freshman year and this decision might hinder him from moving on.

" What about classes? " he asked as they continued to stuff his bags into the trunk of the car.

" Online and then you are transferring. " his mother spat.

He slowly walked over to me and gave me a big hug, crying into my chest. A few tears rolled down my face as I hugged him back.

" Hey, it's okay! I'll come see you this weekend, okay? " I wiped his face. " I promise. "

I handed him his keys and he got into the car. He buckled up and made sure everything was okay before pulling off and going towards his house.

" I'm sorry, but this is not the way my son will live. It was nice meeting you! " his dad tried to shake my hand.

" Nice meeting me? You're telling me that I can't see him again? " I questioned.

" It might be best! " he sighed.

" That's some bullshit! I'll see him this weekend, like I promised. " I turned around and made my way towards the dorms.

Danielle's POV:

I was in the midst of listening to my music, thinking about Johnny. Raquel got up to answer the door and Devin came rushing in. I quickly took my headphones out.

" His parents just took him away. " he cried. It hurt my heart to see him like this.

" What's wrong, why you crying? " I rubbed his back.

" Ronni is gone! "

" What, why? "

" All because of Megan, and her antics! " he stated and I grew furious. What's next?

To be continued.....