Chapter 3

I woke up gradually, my head pounding with a major headache.

What the hell did I do last night?

I open my eyes, only to close them a second later when I was blinded by a bright light. Groaning, I turn on to my stomach, burying my head in my pillow. I take a deep breathe, starting to drift off again when it hits me.

Why the hell does the bed feel comfy?

I sit up fast, beginning to panic, my thoughts going to a dark place.

What are they doing? Are they trying to act like they care only to turn on me so fast that I will get whiplash?

"Shit!" I exclaim as I look around me, my eyes bulging out of my head as I look around the room, if you could call it that. The King sized bed was in the center of the room, a black comforter covering me from were I lie on it. There were two dark brown nightstands, on either side of the bed and a dresser to the left of the bed. There were stairs to the right that led down to what looked like the living room.

I jump out of bed, swaying slightly when my I felt like my head was going to cave in. I look down and see that I am in a new set clothes, consisting of a black t-shirt that went down mid-thigh and a pair of boxers.  The memories of what happened feel my mind, my hands started to shake and tears filled my eyes. 

'Shit, they're going to kill me'  I thought.

I take small steps towards the stairs, my fear growing when I hear voices. I slowly make my way down the stairs,making sure that the stairs don't creak beneath me. I now truly understand the meaning, Curiosity killed the cat.

 "You wake him up!" One voice whisper shouted. "No, you should!" another said. "No,you" the first voice yelled. I could feel my ears ringing from that. I walked to the living room, looking around before noticing the kitchen next to the stairs. There was a set of twins, there red hair the only noticeable difference. Where one had slightly curly hair, the other had pin straight hair.

I knew that they were not from my Pack, so who could have brought me here. Suddenly I remember the voice I heard before I passed out. 

'I will protect you'

I was brought back to the present by more yelling and screaming. I stared at them as I watched them grab anything they could reach and throw it at each other, dodging as an object came close to hitting them. My eyes widened as I saw an apple come flying towards my face, my brain not able to comprehend what was happening. Just when it was about to hit me a hand appeared in front of my face  and grabbed the apple.

I stood there in shock as my brain tried to catch up on what had happened and how it had escalated so quickly. I watch as the hand moved and I followed it as it made its journey towards my saviors mouth. I noticed how quiet it had gotten, and looked around and noticed that five pairs of eyes were on me. 

When had those three gotten here? I thought.

"Um, hi" I said awkwardly. "Oh my god, he is so cute" the twins squealed at the same time. That's not creepy. Note the sarcasm. I just stared at them for a moment before looking back at the once clean kitchen, that was now covered with all types of food, pots and pans spread out on the floor, then looked back at them.

They just looked back at me with innocence in their light green eyes, but I could see the mischief in there also. I decided to ignore that and looked at the other occupant's  in the room, seeing two males and a female. It was obvious that one of the males and the female were related. "How about we move to the couch?" the one that had saved me from the apple suggested. They all agreed and started to move toward the two couches that were set up in the living room.

The twins each grabbed an arm as they moved past me and pulled me toward one of the black couches. They sat down and tugged me to sit between them."Lets introduce our selves." said one of the twins.

'That would be easier, then I wont have to keep calling them female and male.' I thought.

"My name is Faith, and my sisters name is Hope." Said the twin with straight hair. "Hey, I wanted to say introduce myself." Hope whined. "Moving on, My name is Celia" I couldn't help but stare at her eyes, they were the lightest blue, an almost white color. "My name is Ace, and this guy next to me is Sky." said the one who had saved me from the apple.

"Uh, its nice to meet you, I'm Jayden." I noticed Sky looking intently at me, his head cocked to the side. "What?" I asked feeling self conscious under  his stare. "Why was your Pack attacking you?" He asked. I felt a moment of surprise, I thought that they were human. 

"How dis you guys know that that was a Pack, aren't you human?" I felt so confused, I mean so much has happened in just a couple of days. "You can't smell us?" Celia asked. I shook my head, my confusion growing.

"We're Vampires."

And that ladies and gentlemen, was when I fainted. I know so manly, what can I say. When did I become so sarcastic?

~~~~~~

Tell Me What You Thought So Far!

964 words