Chapter 6

I knew I had a goofy smile on my face as I stare at him, but I couldn't help it. This amazing man was my mate, and he accepted it.

"You will never regret it." I said with determination. Looking at his dark brown eyes, I couldn't help but get lost in them feeling them pulling me deeper in. Well that was until we heard clapping and whistling coming from the stairs. I turned so fast that I'm pretty sure I got whiplash, but that doesn't matter because I have the one person that will make me whole. At the top of the stairs stood the Crew, or at least that is what I named them in my head.

They were jumping around and laughing, clapping and whistling, and when I turned to my mate, and only then did I realize that I didn't even know his name. But I completely forgot about that when I saw his face, the horror written on it was hilarious, and all I could do was laugh. I was laughing so hard that I ended up rolling around on the floor, and when I heard a throat being cleared I looked up once I was calm. That went out the window when I saw their faces, most of them staring at me with wide eyes but Celia and my mate were staring at me with their arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

That just caused me to go back into hysterics, laughing the loudest I have ever, wrapping my arms around my stomach. After a couple of minutes I felt normal, so I stood up, only wobbling slightly and took deep breaths. I looked up and saw my mate making his way over to me, a smile on his face as he looks at me. I could feel the others looking at us, and when I finally teared my eyes away from him I could see they all had a smile on their faces. I looked from them and to the stairs and back, and they got the message and went down stairs.

Looking back at my mate, I saw him standing in front of me and finally asked the question that has been on my mind. "So, what's your name?" I asked feeling a blush crawling up my cheeks. He put a finger under my chin, lifting it so I was looking up at him. "Levi, what's your's?" I felt a large grin make it way to my face, almost cracking it in half. "It's Jayden." I said suddenly feeling breathless as I look at him, realizing how lucky I am to have a male mate. I wasn't going to have to spend the rest of my life with a female that I would most likely resent for the rest of my life.

(A/N If you do not want to read some male on male action I advise you skip this part)

I bit my lip as I looked at him, feeling my underwear grow tight. Levi's nose flared and his eyes turned a deep red as he smelled my arousal, and his fangs lengthened, just making me feel even more hot. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him making me have to tilt my head backwards. I could feel his eyes on my neck and saw him lick his lips, and I knew what he wanted and I can't lie, it just turned me on more. Feeling that he was trying to control himself, I pulled his head close to my neck, and felt him press a kiss there.

His lips trailed upwards and towards my ear, and when he reached their he gently bit my earlobe. I felt a moan slip out and blushed when I heard him let out a deep groan. He trailed down towards my neck and bit,and all I could do was hold on to his shoulders. I had been expecting pain, but all I could feel was pleasure, waves after waves of it. I could feel him sucking on my neck, and when he released a moan, I completely lost it.

My shaft was so hard, I felt like I was going to explode. Rubbing against Levi's leg I could feel his dick through his pants and Holy Shit, he was huge. I have no idea how he was going to fit, but at the moment I could care less. Still rubbing against him like a cat in heat, I let my hand wander down his shoulders and towards his chest. Rubbing my hand against his pecs, I could feel my mouth water, but continued my journey down towards his belt. When I reached it I fumbled with it for a second before tearing at it to get to his cock.  Unbuttoning his jeans, I pulled down the zipper before tugging them down his legs. When they reached his thighs, I looked down and saw he was wearing tight black boxers, which just outlined his cock.

Pulling his boxers down his shaft jumped and hit his stomach making my mouth water.

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to start drooling soon, I thought.

Grabbing his cock, my hand couldn't even wrap all the way around it, but his moans and groans quickly threw all other thoughts out of my mind. Moving my hand, I tugged at his shaft and used his precum as lube to move my hand up and down his cock. I tugged my boxers down and when the cool air hit my over heated dick, I released a whimper. Using both my hands, I wrapped them around our cocks, and moved them up and down and just felt. Feeling our cocks rub against each other, feeling his chest vibrate as he released moans, and all I could was whimper and move my hands faster.

I could feel the precum leaking down towards my balls, and just rubbed against his chest. When he detached his fangs from my neck, I groaned at the loss, but I lost all thoughts when he licked over the puncture wounds to seal them. He threw his head back and groaned loud enough for my chest to shake against his, and for me to cum, which set him off. Moving my cum covered hands away from our cocks, I lifted them towards my mouth and licked them off, and the taste of us mixed together almost made me cum again. I heard him moan, and when I looked at him he was staring at my lips.

Moving towards me, he pulled me close and lowered his head while I stood on my toes, and kissed me.

And it was the best thing that I have ever experienced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment, and tell me what you thought of this chapter!

1134 words