Chapter 8

Just a filler chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umm, I can explain" I said uncertainly. He stood above me, just staring at me, waiting for me to continue. Dammit, that was very unnerving. I started to fidget, getting nervous under his stare. When he noticed this he smiled at me, showing me that his fangs were out. Sensing that his was about to attack, I jumped up and ran towards the stairs. Levi must have snapped out of his trance, and ran towards me with a inhumane speed. Oh crap, forgot about his vampire speed.

'Is it just me, or am I getting stupider?' I asked myself.

Oh well, I'll think about that later. Screaming bloody murder, I ran down the stairs as fast as I can. Hearing a thud, I looked back to see that Levi was leaning against the wall, with his hands covering his ears. Seeing that he was looking at me, I stuck my tongue out and started to run towards the sofas in the living room. Suddenly there was a loud bang, as the front door flew against the wall. There stood the Crew, that's what I named them. Freezing, Levi and I both turned to see that they were looking around the room with red eyes. Searching for any danger that may be lurking. They are defiantly going to be pissed off when they found out that the only danger is their friend.

When their eyes fall on us, it was so silent that I swear I heard crickets. I could see that their eyes were turning back to normal, but that didn't mean that we weren't going to get out of trouble. Seeing that their postures had relaxed, I assumed that they were able to calm down. I guess we will find out soon!

"Hey guys, did you have a good morning ?" I ask with a wide grin on my face. "It would have been an even better morning if we weren't woken up by yelling and screaming!" Faith and Hope shout, there faces a deep red that matches their hair. Damn, someone woke up on the wrong side if the bed! Hearing growls, I quickly look around only to find the Twins and their mate Ace, looking at me with their red eyes and their fangs out. Whoops guess I said that out loud! "Yes, you did." Celia says, looking at me with her blue, almost white eyes. Damn, those eyes make you feel as if she is staring right into your soul. Freaky!

Hearing a throat being cleared, I turn around only to find myself face to face with someone's chest. Damn, but this person must have to work out, I mean his biceps are the size of my freaking head! Feeling my eyes go wide and my mouth drop open, I could hear a few chuckles and a hiss, that I assume came from Levi. He has no reason to be jealous, I'm scared of being on this dudes bad side, he's like a vampire Godzilla! Looking up, I relax when I see that it is just Sky, and not some random dude who may have ripped my head off for staring too long. If I was Celia it would be too scared of having him crush me with his huge muscles!

"Why were you guys screaming this early in the morning." Sky asked in his deep voice.

Shit, what time is it?

Looking around, I try to find a clock somewhere, but it was like they didn't have one."How the hell do you guys tell the time around here?" I ask, becoming impatient. They looked at me as if I was stupid, I mean it's not my fault that they didn't have a clock."We use the clock that is one the wall right next to you." Ace says, as they all stare at me as if I'm slow. When I turn towards the wall, I still don't see that stupid clock. Why the heck do they think that there is a clock there?!?! When I turn back to them with my eyebrow raised, I see that they all have amusement in their eyes and wide grins on their faces.

What did I miss, I mean just a second ago they thought I was stupid and now they are laughing about something. Uh, are all Vampires confusing? When I just look at them, waiting for them to tell me whats funny, Levi points upwards toward that same wall. Turning towards that damn wall again, I look up. Oh, I found the clock.

At least I know what they found so funny know. I thought as I felt a blush spreading across my cheeks and towards my neck. Holy Shit, its only five in the morning and we already had this much excitement. Looking at Levi, I know I still have that same blush on my face and my eyes were still wide from knowing what time it is. That only worsened when I saw that Levi was already staring at me, his eyes half hooded as his eyes meet mine. Knowing that my blush must have worsened and turned a deep shade of red, I quickly duck my head and try to hide my face. I guess I was too late, because the others must have noticed what had happened, judging by their laughter and giggles.

Raising my head, I look at Levi again and try to calm my self down.

Stop thinking those thoughts, and stop freakin' blushing, Jayden. I internally shout at my self.

Feeling my face cool down, I feel better knowing that my face does not resemble that of a tomato. Damn, I am starving. I didn't get to eat anything in what feel like days, but I know it couldn't have been that long. I guess the extra curricular activities with Levi have caused me to need more food to keep up.

Hearing my stomach growl, everyone turns to me, just staring at me. Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to get used to this. "So, what's a guy got to do around here to get some food?" I ask, trying not to blush again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please tell me what you thought so far!

If you celebrate it, Happy Halloween!

1047 words