~1

Yuki p.o.v

Chains bound my wrists and ankles as I looked down at the dark water of the river in the bottom of the cliff. This was my brothers punishment and I will gladly take it. hopefully in the half light of the moon they will not notice the different. As the older twin it is my duty to protect him. that is why I slashed off my long red hair and wrapped my chest in bandages. I give my brother my cloak and told him to run and never look back, not to talk to anyone. If anyone was going to die tonight, it was going to be me.

"This is what you deserve, Akira, you demon" the grabbed me and lifted collar and over the edge. I kept the smile on my face, my teeth almost too white in the dark. I spit in his face.

"I hope you rot in hell" I laugh and the body suddenly weightless. I felt a tear run down my face. 'Sorry, Akira, I wasn't able to do more' I thought as my body slammed into the water and my world faded.

Kakashi p.o.v

I ran to the river to see what had got though the barrier and had washed up. Pakkun suddenly stopped and changed direction. He jumped down from the tree me following soot. On the river band I caught the sight of something a chilling red. As I got closer I realized it was a person. He was drench and shivering. His wrists were bound by chains and his chakra was very weak. I leaned down next to him, when he started to cough an unbelievable amount of water. His open his eyes a little. The iris was completely black with white pupils. He crocked something, I didn't catch it but I'm sure he said brother, before passing out.

"What should we do with the kid?" Pakkun asked, nudging his paw.

"Well he need medical attention and I'm sure the hokage will want to heard what he has to say" I said picking the kid up and putting him over my shoulder. I began to run, then started jumping from tree to tree. until we arrived at the village hidden in the leaves.

Yuki p.o.v

Beep... beep... beep... beep...

I moaned. The beeping was starting to get on my nerves. I opened my eyes, to see that I was in a bed. There was a curtain drawn around the bed and I could heard voices outside. If this was heaven, it's a weird place.

"She seems to be fine, she just breathed in a whole lot of water and if her body had stayed at that temperature for much longer she could have froze to death. Other than that her wrists and ankles which are badly bruised and there are a couple more bumps and bruises here and there" the sweet kind voice rang out, "She is fine".

"That's weird, I thought that she was a guy first I saw her" this voice was male.

"She had wrapped bandages round my chest but I have to say, she is better build than me" the nurse reply sounding a sad. "Anyway, you can see her now" she continued, as the curtain was pulled back and a silver haired man, maybe in his early 30s and late 20s. The man had an ninja head band that cover his left eye but I could not remember the symbol. He also wore a mask that cover the lower half of his face so his right eye was the only thing that was really visible.

"Excuse me, I'm I dead because this was not what I was expecting" I asked my voice horse and my throat dry. I saw the man's eyes widen a little and I realized he was staring at my boobs. I quicked pulled the blanket up covering my chest. okay, maybe I was a little bigger than the normal 12 year old but he have to stare, it just runs in the family. He notice I was glaring.

"Right! sorry, I wasn't meaning to-" he snapped out of it, "No you're not dead. i found you washed up and on a river bank. You're in the village hidden in the leaves and my name is Kakashi Hatake" he said.