~7

(Yuki's p.o.v)

I cracked open my eyes, to see a ceiling I didn't know. I didn't feel sore or tried. I stiffly sat up, moving the covers of the futon, where I was lying. I stood up, slowing and followed the sound of voices. I creaked open the door, only to be tackled by a shock of Yellow hair. I just managed to keep my balance.

"Yuki!" he shouted, his arms wrapping me in a bone crushing hug.

"The one and only" I laughed, ruffling his hair.

"NAR-U-TO, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, SHE JUST WOKE UP" Sakura shouted.

"What were you thinking, you could have been killed" He said. I rubbed the back of my head.

"I guess I wasn't" then I remember, "Is Kakashi alright" I asked pulling away for Naruto.

"Thanks to you and that weird-" Sakura's hand cover his mouth. "Opps sorry" he hissed.

"He his fine, his injury's are healing quickly" a women with black hair said. I sighed.

"Sorry, I am Yuki Tora, thank you for providing me and my team mates with a roof over our heads" I said bowing.

"No I should be thanking you, you bring my father bad to me safely, and I am Tsunami" she said.

"It's nice to meet you, how long was I out" I asked.

"About a day, I just woke up this morning" said Kakashi hobbling in on clutches, "That was a very reckless thing you did" he said consider in his voice made my smile drop, "But because you did, everyone is alive" he said.

"What happen to Zabuza?" I asked.

"He and Kakashi were both at their limits and then a mist village tracker came and put to senbon needling in his neck" Sasuke filled me in.

"I think the tracker was no tracker" I said after a long silence.

"Why do you say that" Kakashi asked.

"Because I use senbon needles and I know they can be used for medical purposes and was as killing and if you are going to kill someone, why not the heart or lungs" I voiced.

"He also told the body away with him"

"Looks like our fight is not over"

"Well you can't fight on an empty stomach" Tsunami said bring out a pot of stew. I nodded and sat down.

I was watched Naruto and Sasuke wolf down there food only to asked for more and to it all up.

"Why are you eating so fast, you're going to choke" I said adding some dry mint leaves to two cups of water and handing it to them. They wasted out their mouths.

"Kakashi is teaching us to use charka to walk up tree's" Sakura explained.

"I see that's takes a lot of energy to do that. My dad taught me the basic's then throw me into a lake until I got in. My brother was far better at chakra control than I was but I got it in the end" I sighed, breaking my roll in half and handing one half each to Sasuke and Naruto.

"Eat slower this time, or you are just going to waste Tsunami's cooking" I said.

"Why ae you trying so hard, you're just going to die!" I saw a little boy.

"Inari, that is rude, these people are risking their life's to protect you grandfather". She said. I listened to Naruto and Inari having an argument about hero's, which ended up with Inari running out crying.