~2

Yuki's p.o.v

it was half past 8 when I finally locked the door to my apartment and knock on Naruto's door. I was carrying two lunches. It was just three rice balls each but I was hoping it would be a nice thank you for showing me around. The open to see Naruto giving me a wide grin.

"Morning, yuki" he said as he got his feet into his shoes.

"morning Naruto, I made you some lunch as a thank you for showing me around today, sorry but I only have the basics at the moment" I said handing him the package. "maybe we could eat together, I am a little nervous and it would be easier to eat with someone" I smiled and he nodded. I helped him up and saw a clock in his apartment.

"We better hurry, don't want to be late on the first day" I grabbed his pulled him running. I stop making Naruto bump into me.

"I don't know where it is" I said, Naruto laughed and grabbed my hand this time.

"I know, believe it" he said and we were running again.

We got to the academy, with 5 minutes to spare. I follow Naruto to the class room when we were stopped by a man with brown hair and a scar going across his noise.

"Naruto, your no time for once" he sounded very surprised. Then he notice me.

"By any chance would you be Yuki Tora" he asked.

"Indeed I am, I must famous" I smiled, I went to tuck my hair behind my ear for it only to flop back down again. I did miss my long hair.

"Well my name is Iruka and I will be you teacher. Why don't you come in and I'll introduce to the class" he said. Naruto had slipped into the class up and I follow Iruka in.

"Okay class, listen up, we have a new student joining us for the rest of the year" he said and everyone turn and I think everyone but Naruto's mouth dropped.

"Hello, my name is Yuki Tora and I am one of the last members of the Tora clan and I just transferred yesterday" I smiled.

"does anyone have any question?" Iruka asked.

"Is that your natural hair color?"

"what you age are you?"

"are your boobs real?" I heard a male voice at the back and the whole class burst into laughter.

"Yes, 12, yes" I said before turning to Iruka, "can I sit down now" I asked my face bright red and he nodded.

"Sit wherever you want there no assigned seating". I looked up the back and saw there was an free next to Naruto. I jogged up the stair quickly, I heard mutters and whispers and I tried to ignore them best I could. Naruto had his head on the desk. I poked his head and he looked up. He looked a little sad.

"Can I sit next to you?" I asked.

"But why?" he asked.

"Because you're my only friend here" I said sitting down.

"Okay class, let's get started" Iruka clawing at the bored with a piece of chalk.

Iruka was quite a good teacher and I found myself understanding, a lot more about chakra than before. i saw that Naruto was fast asleep. He looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake him so I told his notebook and make notes for him as well. He was finally woken up by the bell. He looked at me confused.

"You fell asleep, so I made a copy of the notes for you, come on let's go for lunch" I said walking out, Naruto followed me but he looked confused.

"Why did you do that for me? it's not like I'm not grateful, it's just that no one has showed me this amount of kindness before" he said as I sat of a bench under a tree. he sat beside me.

"You remind me of my brother a little. I have twin younger brother, somewhere out there and he is hopeless, I babied the boy, I guess old habits die hard but there is something about you that just makes me want to smile" I smiled at him and he grinned.

"Thanks Yuki, there's something about you that makes me smile too, believe it!" he shouted the last part.

"Hey, you want me to show you something cool" I asked and he nodded. I took out a box cutter I had found in my apartment and slit a little cut in my thumb.

"What are you doing!-" Naruto shouted but he stopped when saw the blood rush out in a thin stream, stopping when I had a ball of about the size of a golf ball. He watching in a amazement as it formed into a fishes, seeming to swim in air and then change into a bird, flapping its tiny wings. It came to rest on my finger and I formed it into a kunai and I crystallized it and handed it to him.

"This kunai is stronger, more balanced and sharper than any kunai you will find on any market. It will also never dull" I smiled at him.

"What type of jutsu is that" he said staring at the kunai as I bit into my rice ball.

"It's the Kekkei genkai called Bloodlust. It is the maturation of blood mine or someone else it doesn't matter. I prefer to use my own because I call regenerate blood cells at an inhuman speed, so I can never die of blood lost" I say finishing my second rice ball. I notice Naruto bit into his ball rice and a look of shock was written on his face.

"You don't like them do you" I sighed. Naruto laughed.

"Are you kidding me, there amazing, believe it!" he said and before I knew it they were all gone.

"You really know what to say to a girl" I giggled, breaking my last rice ball in half and handing it to him. His face light up.

"Thank you, for everything, to make it up to you, I know a great place for ramen, and I got two tickets for free ramen, want to come" he asked and I smiled and nodded.

"I would love to, now I will have to go to the little girl's room before class starts, don't wait" I said before jumping up and putting my trash in the bin and walking away.

(Naruto's p.o.v)

I was almost connived that nowhere could be as nice she was. She was like an angel. I stared at the blood red kunai saw give me. I was snapped out of my thought's by someone appearing in front of me.

"where on earth did you get that and How is she so fond of you" it was Kida, "Are you blackmailing her, a girl like her would never go for a guy like you, I mean she is hot and you're not" he growled.

"Is it really that hard to believe that a hot girl might actually go for me?" I asked Kiba, also seeing, Shikamaru and Choji beside him.

"Yes" all three said in sink. I anime dropped.

"This is such a drag, a smoking hot girl that is only after weird guys" Shikamaru groaned.

"If she is only after weird guys, then why isn't she going for you guys" I asked in a dull tone.

"What did you say!" Kiba's angry boiled, he grabbed my collar.

"Naruto!" I heard a voice from heaven call. I saw Yuki running up. She caught up. "Naruto, have you seen my chain, it's got my brothers ring on it and can't find, it" she said walking up to me and grabbing my wrists. "Sorry boys, I need Naruto, please can you help me find it" she dragged me away running a full pleat away.

With both of us out of breathe. She recover a little before me.

"Where... did you... last see... it" I said between gasps. She reached into her shirt and pulled a black mental chain with a black ring on it.

"False alert, you look unlike were in trouble" she grinned. "I sensed their bloodlust, from where they were hiding, so I thought I should see what they want. They're green with envy" she barked a laugh.

"Well, the bell is going only minute now, shall we go to class" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Ladies" she said in a mocking tone and bowing deeply. I decide to play along and we were laughing uncontrollable when we got to class.