~4

We were the last waiting in the classroom for our sensei to come get us and was wedging a black bored duster in between the door and the door frame, while I sat on the window frame, people watched. Sakura was being as annoying as ever and shouting at Naruto, while Sasuke was faking being bored. Just then a familiar mop of grey hair stuck his head into the room, making the duster fall on him and Naruto's laugher in sued.

"My first thought of you, you are all idiots" he said.

"Long time no see Kakashi, your hair is still gravity defining as always" I smirked.

"Well if it isn't the red head I fished out of a river" he said but I think I saw a smile under the mask.

"Touché" I replied.

"Met you guys on the roof" Kakashi said using a transportation Jutsu and disappearing in a puff on smoke. I sighed.

"Yuki, you know our sensei, How?" Sakura asked.

"That's a long story, so I'll summarized it. I was dying and he saved me" I said taking Naruto's hand and putting it on my shoulder, then I had I thought. "Yo, Sakura, Sasuke, if you don't wanna walk, take my shoulder" I said they looked confused but get it anyway. I made the hand signs for a transportation jutsu and poof!, we were on the roof. Kakashi was sating on the ground with his nose buried in a book. I cleared my throat which made him look up and sigh.

"Why don't you sat down and introduce yourself" he said lazily.

When we had sat down in and kind of semi-circle, Naruto said,

"How do we do this?" and for once Sakura agreed by nodding.

"I mean, your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies and your dream for the future, that kind of thing" Kakashi explained.

"Why don't you go first to give use an example" she said probably feeling as confused as Naruto looked.

"Very well, my name is Kakashi Hatake, I like many things and I dislike many things I don't really have any hobbies and my dream for the future... I don't want to tell you" Naruto and Sakura anime dropped.

"All we know is your name" Sakura said.

"Thank you, Sakura, if you hadn't said that I would have never noticed" I said sarcasm in my voice. I could feel her glaring draggers in my back.

"Okay, Blondie, you start" Naruto looked up and grinned.

"I am Naruto Uzumaki, I like ramen and my best friend Yuki, I dislike the three minutes you have to wait once you put the water into the ramen. My hobby is tasting different kinds of ramen and comparing them and my dream for the future is to become hokage, because then everyone will respect me, Believe it!" I gave him a closed eyed smile.

"Pinky, your next"

"Sure, my name is Sakura Haruno, the thing I like is... I mean the person I like is..." Sasuke I thought, "my hobbies are..." stalking Sasuke and watching him bath, "and my dream for the future is..." to trick Sasuke into marrying me, I filled in the blanks, "Oh and I hate Naruto and Yuki and her floatation devices" I covered up my chest self-consciously. the truth was I hated when someone pointed them out, but I wasn't going to let her know that.

"I know I wish I could join the itty bitty titty committee too. To bad so sad" I smirked, channeling my inner diva. Naruto laughed and I heard kakashi snorting being caught off guard.

"What you say-"

"how about the emo kid next" Kakashi cut off Sakura, pointing at Sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I don't like many things and I dislike a lot of things. I don't have any hobbies and my dream for the future isn't not a dream because I will make it a reality, because there is a certain someone I must kill" Sasuke finished and everyone but Sakura who had a dreamy look in her eye, was kind of in shocked horror.