~ 9

song she sings (I don't own this song)

(Yuki's p.o.v)

It had been had been a few weeks since we had got back to the village and me and Sasuke are dating. Of course many people were not pleased about it, but Sakura is actually being quite nice about it, even those I know she likes him. The medic nin told me that there was some pretty serious damage taken from using so much chakra and the they were uncertain how my body would heal . I have use of my arms but I need clutches to move around but I am not doing too bad. Right now me and my team are helping a old lady with her weeding. But when I turned my back for a minute, Naruto was pulling out everything in sight.

"Naruto, what are you doing!" I shout. He looked at me confused, "Your pulling out the herds as well as the weeds" I hissed and the lady appeared behind him giving him a right ear full.

"Dope" Sasuke said. I sighed, what I am I going to do with this boy.

Next was picking trash out of the river and my job was to act as a life line. I felt a pull on Naruto's safety line and watch him in some amusement as he dangled off a cliff.

Next was dog walking, I had a very well behaved old collie that walk as long as I hobbled , Sasuke had a Labrador, Sakura had a small dog, I wasn't sure of the breed and Naruto had to pick a huge dog. I could my eyes off him for a second and he was being pulled though a mine field. The dog came out okay but Naruto was burned to a crisped. I tried to calm Sakura down, as she was shouting at him.

"Well, I have to pick up some food and stuff, Sasuke would you help me" I asked and he shook his head.

"I have training to do" He said waving his hand and I pecked him on the cheek.

"Okay, Naruto, would you mind" Luckily he nodded.

"Of course I can help, it's on my way away, believe it!" he grinned.

"Would you like me to train with you Sasuke" Sakura asked and I brushed it off because she was my friend.

"I train alone" he said walking off.

"How on earth are you going out with him" Naruto asked in total disbelieve.

"I don't know, it's nothing series, just puppy love" I shrugged it off.

We walked down the street a little far when there was a huge puff of smoke.

"You used to much gunpowder" a voice hissed, and then the smoke cleared.

"BOSS!" three kids cried. I laughed. There was a girl with pig tails, a brown hair kid and a kid with a runny nose. I remember Naruto talking about them.

"You must be the Konohamaru, Udon and Moegi, I have heard so much about, I'm Yuki" I asked my face lighting up. They nodded.

"Wow, you're as pretty Naruto said you were" Moegi said. I looked at Naruto.

"So I am pretty" I raised my eyebrow. Naruto turned a deep red.

"And who is the Ugly one with the huge forehead" Konohamaru said and I felt my heart stop. I turned to Sakura.

"Sakura, you know how little boys are like, when they like like someone they make fun of them, don't take it personally" I said as I saw her blood boil.

"No way, she is ugly" he and Sakura snapped, and she began chasing he. Moegi, Udon and Naruto, chasing after them, leaveing me to slowly follow. I sighed and summoned Captain.

"Milady" he bowed.

"Would you give me a lift" I said hopping off and they finally could in view. "Naruto, don't leave me in the dust-" I saw a familiar pair of cat ears and purple make-up and he was holding Konohamaru by the collar. Captain jumped over my friends and into of them.