~6

the lullaby she sings (I don't own this song

(Yuki's p.o.v)

I came to, to by gentle rocky. There was something warm on my side and I shrugged into it. I opened my eyes first to see a shirt and I jumped falling into the floor when I realized it was Sasuke. Then I jumped back into his arms when I realized why I was rocking.

"Stop jumping around you will tip the boat" the boatman hissed.

"Ican'tswim" I mumbled fear grabbing my heart.

"What" Sasuke asked sounded confused.

"I can't swim" I said clearer. He began to try and hold in a laugh. I began to visible shake, "It not funny" I said blood tears blinding me and I was so happy to be wearing a mask. I sat in the bottom of the boat and pulled my knees into my chest and hugged myself.

"Don't be so insensitive, everyone has fears and I you don't know what it's like, trying to get to the surface and the feeling for not being breathe, not being able to move-"Kakashi's hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"Yuki's has her reasons" he simply said.

"Sorry, want to fill me in" I said trying not to think.

"Sure" I felt Naruto's and Sakura's eyes on me, "You have been out for about an hour and a half. Turns out Tazuna was not telling the whole truth. This is ranked a B rank mission. A man named Gato, who is an evil man that doesn't want Tazuna to build this bridge, has heir mist ninja to kill Tazuna" I nodded.

"I have met Gato once, He hired the Tora clan as body guards for a long time till one of his men kill an Tora clan's men in cold blood. The murder was punished and the Tora would no longer protected him. the Tora clan didn't belong to a village, they were killer for rent, which lead to their down fall" I said thinking about my uncle, who was the leader of the Tora clan and how he ran it into the ground. I felt the boat bump.

"We are here" the boatman says. I suddenly feel hands under, as someone picked me up bridal style. I peek up to see it was Naruto.

"There is nothing to be scared of, I am here and I promise, if you fall in the water would diver in after you. When we get back to the village, I will even have you learn how to swim, ok" he said with a big grin on his face. I nodded and hopped out of his grasp and told hold of his hand.

"You won't let go" I asked and he hopped out of the boat. The water went to his knees.

"Come on, if I can stand so can you" I carefully stepped into the freezing water. If it wasn't for Naruto's warm hand, picture of the night I was dropped off a cliff would swim back to me. he quickly but calmly walked us out of the water. "See that wasn't that bad, was it" he said and I shook my head. I heard Tazuna scoff.

"A ninja that's Scared of a little water" he barked a laugh.

"Hey, Tazuna" Naruto sound over come with angry, "Don't forget who saved your life back on the main land, and I don't even believe you have even thanked her. All you have done is put her down and she takes like an adult. You know what you are, you are a bully!" Naruto was shouting by this point. I show something flash in his eyes. Was he actually ashamed.

"Naruto does have a point you know, these children are risking their lives and you could show a little respected-"

"GET DOWN" I scream diving at Tazuna before a huge past just by my head. I shiver at how strong the blood lust was. I saw the owner of the massive blade. A dark hair man, with bandages around his mouth and nose and cow print leg warmers. "hand out the old man and you can walk way" he said.