~3

(Yuki's p.o.v)

(2 months later)

It had been 2 months since I had start at the academy and me and Naruto and me might have well known each other our whole life's, I had not really gotten close to anyone else but that didn't matter, I had Naruto. The day I had been training for the last to month was finally here. Granulations day! And I and Naruto were so excited.

"What happens if I fail again or throw up or both" he said, I was panicking to but he was panicking so much more than me. I slapped him hard, leaving and red hand print on his cheek. He stopped like he had been frozen. He turned to me.

"Better" I asked. And he nodded.

"Strangely yes" he said.

"You'll be fine, just don't give up, this is nothing for the future Hokage" I said walking into the class room. The normal scene faced me. I had learn most people's names by normal. There was Sakura and Ino and all the other fan girls, in circling Saskuke. An emo kid with a large amount of bloodlust but it was not strong enough to kill any, Blood lust fades. Most of the time but sometimes it can grow. There was also Hinata who was a very shy, raven haired girl with pale eyes. Then there were Shino playing with bugs, Kiba talking to his dog, Choji eating a package of crisps and Shikamaru sleeping. I only hang out with them if Naruto was hanging out with them which was sometimes. We told our seats at the back of the class. Naruto rambled on about ramen, when Iruka started to called out names. One by one the students that were called left.

"Naruto Uzumaki" Iruka and I smiled.

"Good luck, ok remember, a hokage never gives up" I said and he nodded.

"Don't worry, Good luck as well" he said leaving the room and I stared after him.

After he left, Sakura, a pink haired girl, that Naruto somehow loved even though, she was a complete fan girl and was a complete brat.

"Why do you even like him, he is so annoying" she said. Just her voice rubbed me he wrong way.

"Because, he is the nicest guy I have ever met and he puts afford into our friend" I said in a cold tone, my angry showing though the veil, "Tell me Sakura, has Sasuke ever tried to made you diner only cause a fire the almost took out his kitchen and then laughed about it all night. Has he stayed up with you all night just because you couldn't sleep or stood up to a prev for you even though he could win the fight" I said. She looked completely shocked. My name was called and before I left I said, "Thought not".

I enter the room where, Iruka and the lord hokage. They looked depressed. After a long while I pause I said.

"Iruka, lord hokage, what do I have to do" I asked. They snapped of it.

"Oh yeah, sorry Yuki, make three identical clones and you pass" Iruka said. I nodded making the hand signs and creating three clones. They nodded.

"Well done Yuki you may take a head band" the Hokage said. I pick a black one and tied it neck.

"Yuki can you make sure Naruto is alright" Iruka's words were like a fist clenching my heart.

"Oh no" I breathe, running out of the room and down the corridor and outside. The sunlight blinding me for just a moment. I saw him. Naruto sat on a swing watching the others with their head bands. I walked over to him. he looked and there was something gone in his eyes. He stood up from the swing and before he could say anything. I hug so tight, his body tensed.

"Naruto at this moment you have gone three options. You can either give in, give up or give all you got, and the Naruto I know is in no way going to choose the first options, because Uzumaki's are stubborn and don't give up, Believe it" I said using his catch fuse before pulling away from him, I saw he had tears in his ears.