where am i?

He whispered "it's okay baby" followed by a historical, evil laugh. Cringing and whimpering at the situation, this man had me tied securely to a chair, unable to move without earning a threat or a punch on my bruised face. His bony structured finger traced down the side of my cheeks wiping away the trails of my tears, clenching my teeth and eyes together to control my emotions.
My heart throbbed in my chest, I couldn't take this any further, as he licked his lips, I screamed as loud as I could. As he covered my mouth in order to prevent any one from suspecting anything. I sobbed, unable to control myself any longer, three days, three fucking days I've spent in this unfamiliar shed at the back of a unfamiliar garden, with surprisingly a familiar man.

"just sshh it will be OK, as long as your willing to give me what I want" his dirty thoughts came to my mind as I cried more and more "just leave me alone!" I exlaimed. His laughter began to get louder, as he came too close to comfort, I could feel is alcoholic breath against my neck, sending me shivers down my spine.

"Im afraid that won't be possible considering my thoughts of you in..." "just shuutuuppp" I screamed with all my rage hoping it was enough for anyone near by to hear, clearing my mind with his horrible thoughts. "why don't you make me" as he began with another fit of laughter. This had set me of, I screamed and screamed until I felt a glass bottle, most likely an alcohol bottle, making a violent connection to my head.

Authors note: I've never written a book before, so hey guys this is my first attempt, but I've always wanted to. My mind had been corrupted by TV shows, so please don't judge my style of writing and my violent start to the book lol, anyway Hope you like it! :-)