home sweet home? home sweet danger?

I've been in hospital for a week now, luckily I was told by the nurse and doctor who had come to see me twice that I was only allowed to leave the hospital unless I was fully recovered. I still suffered from the pain but I was strong and able to leave now.

The other day a police officer had come to question me about what had occurred, once he asked me multiple of questions he had returned my side bag which was hidden somewhere in the shed. I was glad that the officer had returned it to me as it had valuables. There was a picture with sentimental value in my bag. It was of my mother and father, they where murdered just under a year ago. By him. My ex high school teacher. Who had happened to be our neighbour. He had got rid of any traces of evidence that he was responsible for their death and got away with everything due to his deceiving act. I was then sent off to my aunts house who lived in London, where I thought I was safe until the moment I saw him.

Anyway, the nurse escorted me out the building to my aunts car which was parked at the front of the building. "how are you darling? I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. I shouldn't have left you all alone in the house" she had said with regret.

It was late at night, my aunt was still at work so I went to my bedroom to go to sleep. I was awoken by the sound of my door opening thinking it was my aunt who had come back from work. The manly figure which made its way towards me had shoock me. I clenched onto my bed covers as sood opposite me smirking "hello, Bella, miss me?" he said with his thick British accent. I screamed in attempt to get some help. But I was in danger now. His wooden baseball bat made contact with my head and soon after I was unaware of my surroundings as I was unconscious.

"no, please don't say this is your fault aunty, I think I was the one who forgot to lock the door. It's my fault. Fuck, I could have even have put you in danger too" I cried as she pulled me in for a hug. "Issabelle, it's okay now your safe, he's been put in jail for 25 years. Its all over the news even his wife and son have been threatened to his attempt of abuse" this earned me a gasp, he was married? With a child. I thought.

Once I had got home, I went straight into my bedroom taking in the comfort but thrill as I remembered what had happened. I closed me eyes for a few minutes, attempting to strengthen my self and forget about what happened. I picked out a towel from my wardrobe and went into my bathroom. I took my clothes off tracing all my bruises and wounds. I stepped foot into the shower as warm water drizzled over me releasing the ecstatic tension in my body.

I laid in bed, trying to not think about what happened. So I get my phone out my bag and look through all my messages from friends "are you okay Issabelle?" "where are you?"they all read. I was too knackered to reply to reply so I out my phone away and fell asleep.

Authors note ; let my know what you guys think so far?