Totally awks

I couldn't believe that just happened. Eww! Clearing my mind I walked over to my bags taking out a fresh pair of red undies. I had taken out my white top, which was slightly see through, revealing my bra. I put on some denim shorts and tied my check shirt around my waist. I put on some cute sandals and left my hair to dry naturally. I had just applied my normal amount of makeup and made my way down the stairs.

Unfortunately, my eyes only made contact with the wierdo. I had no idea where my aunt was. "where's Katy?" I asked him. He stood there leaning against the door with his hands in his pockets,

"umm, she's gone out to get some groceries"

"fuck, does that mean I'm stuck with you?" he laughed. I got to admit he was pretty cute.

"eehh yeaahh, by the way you looked hot as fuck!" my cheeks instantly blushed as I turned away.

"aww, look at her, she's blushing" he teased.

"fuck you"

"yes baby, come fuck me" he laughed.

I walked towards him a hit him on the chest and walked to the fridge getting out some remaining milk.

"ouchh, I was only messin. Sorryyyyy" he said with a teasing tone of voice. But I just ignored him as I pulled out a glass and poured in some milk. Slurping deliberatly to ease the silence between us. That only made him annoyed. I began slurping even louder as he got up and made an attempt to take the glass away. I quickly finished the milk and handed the glass over to him. "here you go, thanks" I smirked

"you bitch" he rolled his eyes at me jokingly.

Katy came through the door and greeted us both. "sorry darling, just went to get some food for us. I hope you two were behaving" he looked at me and smirked.

"yeah we were, except that Issabelle showed herself nak..."

"yeah well who told you to come into my room?" I argued back

"hey, hey both of you break it, what's this all about?"

"nothing!" I said giving him a agitated evil look. And all he did was wink back. "ughh" I whispered annoyed.

Katy had made us some blueberry pancakes and I stuffed my face. He whispered "pig"

"fuck you" I said, still annoyed at him. And again he winked.

"I will baby, I will" he said teasingly.

I got out my seat and washed my plate and made my way upstairs. I got out my phone and layed on my bed and began texting my friends back from London. I had a text from Sara, my best friend. Gosh I miss her so much.

Sara: I miss you :-*, how is it there? Settled in alright? Xx

Me: I miss you too. It's beautiful here. And yeah we have apart from an annoying prick, Jake :/ He fucking saw me naked! Like wtf?

Sara: omg no way! Tell me everything now!!!

Our conversation went on as we spoke until; speaking of the devil, walked in to my room and asked if I wanted to go look around Dover. Despite the fact that he was going to be with me I really wanted to go. "okay, I'll come" I replied. "im waiting for you downstairs" he said politely. This was unlike Jake, for once we was actually being nice.

I quickly just neatened up and made my way downstairs. "Katy are you coming or what? I asked. "no, you guys go I'm making dinner"

"ughh, im suck with you again" I nudged him

He smirked "c'mon I'm not that bad" he winked. "let's go"

I walked outside following Jake to his car and sat in his car on the passenger side. "anywhere specific you want to go?" he asked.

"not really. Just take me anywhere" I replied

"hmm..." he responded. Was that supposed to mean? Oh well I didn't say anything after that. We sat in the car in silence before Jake began speaking.

"why did you move to Dover anyway? You lived in London? You left everything behind?" he looked at me confused.

I looked at him and then looked away. My eyes started watering and I turned my head so that he was unable to see. "no specific reason" I said, trying to hide away my emotions.

"look at me..." he said.

"why?" I quickly wiped my tears of my face and turned my face to him.

"Issabelle. Are you okay?" he asked his voice full of worry.

"yeah, I'm fine" I laughed it off.

"im sorry, I should not have asked anything.

"it's okay. Dont worry" I smiled at him. And he returned a cute smile back.

"heyy, your not so bad after all" I laughed along with Jake. Who just winked at me again.

"well here we are!"