Jakeeyy

Picture above shows where Jake took Issabelle. (it's an actual place in Dover)

Stepping foot out the car, taking in my surroundings. It was beautiful. I heard a loud bang, so I immediately turn back to see Jake smiling at me holding a picnic basket whilst closing the boot of the car.

"what's that?" I asked, pointing at the basket.

"I dunno, what does it look like?" he said trying to make me look stupid.

"dick" I said under my breath

"what was that, Bella?" he laughed.

"nothing, jakeeyy" I said innocently.

He winked at me as I returned a glare.

"I thought it would be nice to have a picnic or something, to welcome you"

"aww that's sweet of you Jakey" Jake was actally very nice, despite his cockiness.

"Dont get used to it" he said. I take back the thought of him actally being very nice. I rolled my eyes at him in return.

I sat on the grass opposite Jake as he just stared at me.

"why are you staring at me" I snapped, looking anywhere but him.

He laughed. "just wanted to see what you'd do, and to me you seem like the vicious, the naughty type. But me likeeyyy" he smirked.

"oh shutupp, I didn't even say anything." I rolled my eyes at him.

"look, this is exactly what I mean" he winked.

I ignored him, opening up the picnic basket and began eating a sandwich.I was very hungry actually and surprisingly this sandwich was good. I opened up a can of coke and gulped down.

"aahhh, I'm full"

"how was the food?"

"It was good. Thankyou" I smiled and got up.

I walked over to the edge of the cliff, I was very scared of heights so I stepped back. Damn we were so High up. My thought were interupted when someone had crept up behind me and scared me. Fuck. I screamed so loud.

My heart beated so fast. "get of me I screamed" remembering how he grabbed me from the back and dragged me into his shed. "Leave me alone!" I screamed even louder!

He pushed me to the ground, holding my face in his hands "sshhh, Issabelle its Jake. What's wrong?" he said with worry. His voice breaking, it felt like he was scared.

His voice soothed me, still panting, but relieved when I saw his face. "Jake" I managed to breath out, tears rolling down my face. He held me in his arms as tears kept flowing through my eyes, down my face and onto his chest. "im so sorry, I didn't mean to react like that" I mumbled into his soft jumper.

He stroked my hair "it's fine, I just need to know your okay!" his voice managed to say.

"im okay" I said wiping away my tears and looking into his brown eyes. "thank you"

"Anytime and im sorry, for scaring you. I didn't know you were easily frightened" he said looking back into my green eyes.

"im not... I just thought... That.. You were someone else..." I said looking away.

"who!" he said angrily. "has anyone tried hurting you? What's this all about??"

I just looked at him... "is that why you moved here?" he said quietly.

"Jake" I interupted him, looking back down. "im sorry, Its a long story and I'm not really strong enough to tell you anything right now"

"ohh.. Okay I'm sorry" he said bringing my face back up so that we were both looking at each other. "just to let you know, I'm here for you if you need anyone"

"thankyou Jake" I said he followed on by giving me a small hug. His gestures were very sweet and made me feel more comfortable around him. I sat side ways in his lap with his arms wrapped around me for a few more minutes until I recovered.

"we should get going" he said. Picking me up bridal style.

"heyy, put me down I can walk."

"good, because your heavy" he laughed.

"shutupp, your just weak" I stuck my tongue at him.

"im joking, your not" I didnt even realise that we were standing outside the car with Jake still holding me.

"you can put me down now" I waited and made a face like duuuh

"oh right" he put me down and looked away shyly. "umm, I'm just going to get the basket be right back" he said with his gaze else where, avoiding eye contact with me. I laughed and sat in the car. He was pretty cute I thought.

When he got back he smiled, and turned on the car and started driving our way to home.

Authors note: 'bellake' (Bella and Jake) or naahh...? He's cute tho