Teen Choice Awards

I sat in the second row of the Teen Choice Awards waiting for it to end so I could finally meet Joey and Daniel. I've been saving up for a year just so I could meet them in person back stage. I've been watching Joey's videos for three years now, and even though we've never met he's helped me with so much. I've ben bullied for three years now because I am bisexual (like boys and girls) and he helped me realize I shouldn't give a rats ass what they think. Although it was really hard when this girl I had a crush on called me a whore. Some people don't know what its like to be so different from everyone else. All anyone wants is to be accepted and have someone like them to talk to. And that's what I'm hoping to find.

The show was just starting to end we only had to watch some people I don't know sing some song. I could feel the time slow and my heart beating as it came to an end. I jumped up as they said goodnight to everyone. As I started walking twords the back of the stage my stomach started turning. I was standing on the stairs now. I felt lightheaded. I couldn't do it. What if they didn't like me? I turned around and was about to start walking away when I heard a joyful voice say, "you must be Kiyla."

I turned around to see Joey and Daniel standing behind me. Their warm smiles made me relax. I nodded my head. "Then what are you doing out here?" Joey asked.

"I got lost." I lied.

And I sucked at lying so I know they could tell that I told a lie. But I was lucky enough that they dropped it. "Ok. Well just come on up here." Said Daniel.

So I walked up the few stairs the most nervous I've ever been and into the back stage where I saw 5sos, Tyler, Cameron, Joey, Daniel, and so many other people. There was a loud TV hanging on the wall showing the news and a large blue sofa on the side of the grey walls.

I was so nervous. Then they held hands and suddenly someone stared at them in disgust, they saw it. But they didn't  care. I smiled at that. But my smile disappeared quickly when I saw what was causing people to crowd around then TV and tears began to burn at my eyes.