Chapter 17

Stefan's POV (A/N Before his discussion with Dylan.)

" Are you sure you want to tell Dylan about everything we really don't know him. He might-", Elena tried to persuade, but I knew it was the right thing not to hide everything from him.
" He'll find out eventually. Better safe than sorry. Now, i got to go. I wouldn't want to late.", I explained, I then went in to hug her but she backed up and mumbled something under her breath just before turning around and walking away.

As soon as she was out of my view, I turned towards the front door and made my way away from the boarding house.
After the drive over to the Grill I immediately found an empty booth for me and Dylan to sit at. Good thing he was late. I pulled out my phone to text Elena to tell her I was sorry about our ealier argument only to find a text from an anonymous person.
The text read," Are you up for a little chat?"
Who was this person? How did they get mu number? Sudden I was taken away from my thoughts by someone sitting down at the booth. I looked up to see the one and only... Klaus. After seeing him I sat up straight ready to fight him if I needed to.
" I wouldn't if I were you.", He said with a smirk on his face. Before I could ask him why he continued," Look at all the innocent people in this restaurant. You wouldn't want them to know your little secret."
I kept in my same position but kept my mouth shut. I would hate for these people to see me fighting Klaus but I still didn't trust klaus. After all he is Klaus.
" Good. Now that your calm, I assume you saw my text.",He said with the same arrogant smirk on his face. That was him? I knew it. " I'll take that as a yes. Well, I'll make this quick. I guess you where told of me trying to find the cure. I was told of what your plan was to stop me from doing so. I'm here to tell you that it will never work. Oh and I'm also here to tell you that if you continue trying to defeat me your Gilbert twin will be gone missing."
As soon as he finished he got up from the booth and made his way out of the grill. I quickly pulled out my phone ready to text Elena. " I got a visit from Klaus. We'll talk about it further when I get back.", I texted her.
I then looked up to see Dylan was about to sit down. Where was majesty?
_____________________
I'm sooo sorry it took me so long
I hope your happy with this chapter
I have to go now
I'm only on 3%
Never mind
Make that 2%
Goodbye my lovely readers
Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
SHARE
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡