Chapter 5

After me and Klaus where done play fighting, he won. We both sat on my bed and I said" Well, I left because my tribe died but you already kn-". " Get on with it!" He interrupted, so I got to the point " Dylan's plan was to protect the protrava doppelganger so we decided to go to mystic falls." I could tell Klaus was thinking, so I waited for him to say something, and after a while he said" how come-" Then he was interrupted by the beeping sound of his phone, but he didn't answer it, so I said " You gonna answer that? " He grabbed  his phone from out of his pocket and answered it. I slowly started to walk awayand try not to listen in, but I  got the last part " Now why would she do that? Never mind I'll be there in 5 minutes"' He looked at me slightly annoyed and said " Listen I have to go, I'll be back. I promise. " Then he was gone, so I layed down thinking about everything.
What if Elena found out? What if she died in my care ? What if one of her so could ' friends ' killed her? What if -

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Elena coming into my room and asking" Can we talk?" I nodded and patted the spot next to me as she sat down." Maj, can you meet us at the grill? We need to talk about everything?" I nodded once again, then she tried to talk some more about today, but I didnt want to listen, so I ditched her and ran down stairs to dylan. When I got downstairs I glimpsed at the clock that said 12:58, then sat next to Dylan and watched tv with him. 

 I woke up on the couch without dylan. i must have fallen asleep, i thought. I tried to go to back to sleep, but Damon walked in and said " sorry to interrupt but... sit up!"  I quickly sat up acting scared and shocked " I'm up, I'm up!" he appeared in front of me and pulled me up and i landed in his arms, against his chest. I stared into his crystal blue eyes ignoring the wonderful sparks I felt as he held me in his cold yet comfortable arms. He started to move closer and I didn't stop him. Then his lips smash into mine and felt the most amazing feeling I have ever felt, like fireworks exploding on my lips I never wanted it to end.
I want him.
I need him.

                      ~damons pov~
 When she fell on me I couldn't help but stare into her gorgeous blue eyes and glance at her puffy pink lips. They looked so kissable, so I  move closer to them, then I felt the most amazing thing I ever felt in my whole life. I never wanted to let go.
I wanted her.
I need her!
________________________________

So what do you think
If I like
Vote
Share
Comment
and if you don't like,
then deal with it.
Tell me if you want me to update.
Until then.............