Chapter 6

This kiss was the most passionate kiss I have ever had, even when I kissed Dylan I didn't feel these delightful spards.

Then my phone enterupted the bliss kiss and at that moment I just realized what was going on. I just kissed a vampire, and Dylan will hate me for it. I quickly backed away from Damon and  picked up my phone without looking at the caller ID.

 " WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!?! Dylan and everyone else are here at The Grill and we sent Damon to get you." A very mad Elena yelled through my phone, causing me to remove the phone from my ear for a few seconds.

" I slept in, I am so sorry. I will be there in 2 minutes." I said with my fake sorry voice, although what I really wanted to say ' Go die a long painful death in a bed of very sharp knifes!'

I quickly hung up and turned to Damon " We need to head to The-um- Grill"

I was still shocked about what just happened and I could tell he was too. He said " Yeah we should be on our way., need a ride?"

I was going to decline his offer but I didn't have a ride, so I said " Sure, just let me change." He nodded and I waited til he was out the door. Then I ran upstairs to my room and took the fastest shower possible. I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail, put on a blood red T-shirt and black skinny jeans with black leather jacket. After I put on my make up I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple, took a few bites, then threw it away. Then I put on my red Jordans and ran outside, to see Damon leaning up against his car trying to act cool. I could help but laugh and say " Are you tying to act cool?" Hesmirked and nodded, then I continued " it's not working. " He got in the driver side and  said " Just get in the car."

The car ride was filled with awkward silence but good thing the grill was only a few minutes away.

We walked inside the grill and I saw stefan , Elena ,Caroline,  and Dylan at a booth. Dylan was sitting on one side of the booth alone so I quickly ran over to the booth and sat next to him. He turned to me and hugged me with all his stength while saying " Maj, your here." He still didn't let go so I said " dylan.. can't..... breath..." He let go and pulled me into a passionate kiss and I totally forgot that we weren't alone until Elena coughed and said " We're still here." I pulled away blushing and mumbled " sorry" She justshrugged it off and said " Klaus won't give finding a cure a rest so...." I zoned out on Elena then realized she said klause. What did Klaus do this time. I really need to talk to him more. I should call him and see what he's doing. 

Then Dylan nudged me and Elena said" So it's a plan." I  was too busy worrying about Klaus that I forgot about Elena, so I said " what's a plan?" she groaned will saying " We are going to klaus's house." I answered without thinking "  HELL NO!!" everyone at the booth looked at me and I had to come up with something so I said " I am not putting my life in danger without a plan B!"

---------------'

that's all for today

oh and

vote

share

comment

and intil next time