Chapter 21

Stefan's POV ( An hour before Majesty came back)

The whole time Majesty has been gone we have been keeping Dylan in The basement. We have tried to question hi but he kept saying he wouldn't say anything until Majesty came back. I remember the day we caught him perfectly.

Flashback

I ran through the forest and it took me a few minutes to find Dylan sticking a steak inside Damon's stomach. Immediately. I ran over to Dylan and gave him no mercy as I used all my strength to punch him. Dylan tried to fight back but seeing as I caught him by surprise he didn't make it through my last couple of punches. By the time i was through with him he lie passed out on the forest floor. I speed to Damon to remove the steak from his stomach. Damon whispered when the steak was out of him body," Elena's...House..." Then he was out like a light.
Why would he say that? Was Dylan hidding something there? I picked up Damon's body from the forest floor and shoved Dylans body with his. I ran as fast as I could to Elena's house.

Flashback over

Damon spent his time getting drunk either at bars or at home. I'm surprised he hasn't fled, but I think he wants to be here when or if Majesty comes back. Elena has been pretty sad which is bringing me down.
I sat in the living room thinking about this past week. Suddenly the oh so familiar thirst hit me. I guess I have to go hunting. Across from me Damon was shirtless laying on the couch, he was moping. I clenched my jaw before speaking," I'm going to feed. Don't kill yourself while in gone."
He pushed a laugh and took a sip of his alcohol before speaking to me," Do you think that she's ever coming back?"
The mood in the room suddenly changed to serious. I sat back down, my thirst was gone, for now. "Honestly, I don't know. I think she just needs some time to think."
Damon's eyes filled with blood tears. He's also been crying a lot for the past week. I think he really does feel strongly about her. I sighed," Damon. I advise you, if she does come back I want you to tell her how you really feel. Even if she doesn't want to hear it, you have to say it or else it will tear you apart."
He said nothing, and I felt that was my que to leave. I rose from me seat and walked towards the door.
Suddenly I heard Damon talk from behind me," Stefan, I think..., I think I might have strong feelings towards Majesty."
This caught me off guard, in fact i stopped in my tracks. It took me a moment as I kept repeating what he said in my head. Is Damon... in love with Majesty? I gasped out loud and used my speed to run at Damon and grab his shoulders as I hissed at him," Damon... Are you serious?"
Damon looked up at me, blood stained his cheeks and his eyes as he nodded, confirming what he had just said. I spoke to him with a low voice, not wanting Dylan to hear us from the basement," Damon, if you are having these feeling for Majesty then you have to tell her. If she doesn't return in a week you are going to go find her", my voice came out demandingly. Damon nodded as he chugged down the remainder of his drink and let out a sigh.
I shook my head and walked towards the door, I can't believe my ears. Damon is in love with Majesty...

Damon's POV

After me and stefan's talk about my feeling for Majesty I made my way down stairs to talk to a certain trader. A speed there and watched as Dylan lifted his head from the chair he was tied up to. A smile appeared on his face. What a twisted basturd. I made my way to the bottom of the steps and spoke to him," Rise and shine." Dylan smirked yet no words rose from his mouth. I guess I'll be doing the talking today as well

" Are you gonna tell me why the hell you went after us?" Yet again silence. I reached over to the tool counter, that held all of my torture tools. I picked up my favorite tool, a curved machete. He saw this, but he still held a smile on his face. What a creep.