Chapter 9

Klause chuckled and I said " just promise me you won't go on a blood spree because I don't feel like cleaning up your mess. "

His face sunk but he said " promise"

I smiled and continued" how about we go to a bar tonight?" He looked amused and said " sounds good love"

I practically jumped 5 feet in the air then dragged him to my car.

When we interred the bar i regretted the decision to let klause chose what bar.

It was filled with...... vampires.

I turned around and glared at klause " klause. What. the. Freak.?"

He sighed " sorry but I have to handle some business here. When I'm done we can go to another bar but for now go get yourself a drink."

I was literally pissed at klause! I hated when he did this.

As soon as he was out of sight i walked over to the bar and ordered a Martini.

By the time klause was back i had already had 7 glasses and was nearly passed out on the bar counter.

He quickly rushed over to me in vampire speed and picked me up brydle style.

Then carried

me to the car and drove me home.

       KLAUSE'S POV

I pulled up close to her house but not too close to were they could see me.

Then turned to her and said " I'm sorry to leave you hanging but i don't want to get caught and i can smell the vampires that are lurking in your house."

She was still a bit drunk and half way asleep and murmured " w-why can't you j-just climb up t-the window "

I sighed in defeat and mumbled "fine"

_____________________________________

THAT ALL FOR NOW

AND DONT FORGET TO...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND

PEACE OUT PEEPS