preface

"We're free motherfuckers!!!"

Nate and Niall exchanged looks as Louis pumped his fist in the air.

"You are not that stupid to say that after receiving the diploma" Nate said as Niall was laughing hard while clutching his stomach for dear life.

"I am and I will" Louis grinned.

Nate rolled his eyes. "So is Liam gonna be here?"

Louis shrugged. "He says he can stop by for the graduation party at your house but I don't think he can make it to the actual graduation"

"How old is he anyways?" Niall mumbled as fixed up drinks for the customers.

Nate, being Nate - was lounging by the cash register while Louis sat by the counter.

"I don't know... 22?" Louis shrugged.

"You don't know your boyfriend's age?" Niall snorted.

Louis glared. "Shut up Horan, the point is he kisses like the God above created him just for kissing" Louis said defiantly, sticking his nose up.

"Of course he does" Nate mumbled as Niall rolled his eyes.

When Niall went to serve the customers, Louis looked at Nate and made sure the other twin was out of ear shot.

"So are they coming?" Louis asked.

"Graduation party? Yes" He nodded.

"Great" Louis grinned.

"But Lou... Are you sure this is a good idea? They haven't seen each other in nearly 2 months" Nate mumbled.

"Shh, it's gonna work fine" Louis waved him off when Niall started walking back towards them and Louis started talking about Liam again.

+

"C'mon say it"

"Say it say it say it"

"Do it"

"I swear to god if he doesn't say it-"

"We're free motherfuckers!" The whole graduation class on stage and still seated burst into laughter as they cheered on Louis.

The teachers only rolled their eyes as Louis advanced towards the rest of the group. Niall and Nate already on the stage, high fived Louis when he passed by them.

The Valedictorian gave a speech on advancing towards the future and reaching for the stars and all that stuff and that was it .... They graduated.

And of course it wasn't official until they threw their Caps in the air.

They were about to though until a girl from their graduation class shrieked "IS THAT LIAM PAYNE?!?" And Louis accidentally threw his graduation cap at the girls face.

Murmurs of excitement rose up in the crowd and Louis cursed mentally. Shit.

They're gonna wonder now why Liam Payne was at a high school graduation ceremony!

"What happened to being at the party?" Louis groaned.

"It's called a surprise for a reason" Nate laughed, nudging Louis' side.

Louis' eyes widened as he looked at the Horan twins.

"You guys knew about this!"

Niall and Nate shrugged, looking eerily alike than usual that it made Louis feel a bit creeped out.

"IS HE COMING HERE?!??" Another girl shrieked, making several other shriek. It pierced Louis' ears like a thousand cats having sex.

Yes, that horrible.

Sure enough, Liam was right in front of them. Well, in front of Louis. Niall and Nate were advancing towards the back with identical creepy grins on twin faces.

"Surprise?" Liam smiled, looking down at Louis. He was so close now.

"Liam.. People are looking" Louis mumbled, looking unconsciously at everyone.

Louis' sisters were trying to get everyone to shut the hell up while Liam pulled Louis closer by his waist.

"I finally found you a graduation present by the way" Liam smirked before slotting his lips with Louis'.

Louis was shocked but he kissed him back nonetheless, eyes slipping close in bliss as he wrapped his arms around Liam's neck while the crowd cheered on.

They were a lot of "I FUCKING KNEW IT!"

And "YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS!"

But in the end, all that mattered was that Liam was ready to tell the world that Louis was his and his alone.

Nate sniffed emotionally.

"Ni, I need a tissue"

Niall rolled his eyes and shoved his brother aside.

"You fucking sap"

"Shut up! I need a tissue!" Nate wailed as Niall put an arm around his back to brunette brother.

"There there" He chuckled.

Nate sniffed some more and they were laughing until they the sound of clearing throats from behind.

The Horan twins turned around only to see the least expected people to be there right at this second.

Nate was surprised but Niall was ... Taken aback? Shocked? Well, he definitely did not look happy.

"Congratulations!" Max started first, grinning and throwing his hands up in celebration.

Niall and Nate just blinked at him.

"Styles! You guys made it!" Louis exclaimed, coming over to them with Liam in tow.

"You knew about this?" Niall asked through gritted teeth, looking at Louis disbelievingly.

"You're not the only one who's great with surprises" Louis winked.

Niall clenched his fists.

He was going to murder Louis.

a/n : Hay hay hayleeeeyyy won't u save me? Lol who tf is Hayley.

Pls vote and comment! x